|Is Dishwasher Safe||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||21.79 x 15.49 x 2.59 cm; 272 Grams|
Kids Silverware Set Toddler Utensils 18/8 Stainless Steel 4PCS Fork Spoon and Knife Cutlery Cute Panda Child Flatware for Age 3+
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- CUTE PANDA – With the cutest panda pattern, it is helpful when parents and carers try to draw children's interest to sit by the table and have their meals, also help to build kids' ability of concentration. It makes every meal more appealing and fun for preschoolers.
- A GOOD SET OF CHILDREN'S CUTLERY IS ENOUGH – Not all toddler utensils are created with high-quality stainless steel. Lohodo premium silver utensil sets are made from quality material that is food grade 18/8(#304) stainless steel.
- SAFE FOR KIDS – Specially designed for little hands with safety in mind. All kids' silverware are designed with rounded tines and a lightly serrated knife blade that is not too sharp, allows children to learn cutting food. Dishwasher safe, BPA free.
- PERFECT SIZE – Babies will be excited to have metal toddler cutlery similar to dad and mom. Adult looking toddler flatware encourages toddlers' independent eating. Toddlers will have the opportunity to practice an essential skill with a cutlery set just their size. Suitable for ages 3+.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Here comes panda! We are proud to introduce lohodo panda utensils set - a perfect transition from plastic to silverware for your baby!
Why choose us
· The design idea comes from lovely panda patterns that are very cute, inspire toddlers to learn self-feeding, child's best friend for
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 10 February 2020