|Product Name||Alimentum Hypoallergenic Infant Formula For Food Allergies And Colic|
|Storage Instructions||Refer to the product label for instructions|
|Country of Origin||United States|
|Item model number||66227|
|Product Dimensions||27.43 x 27.43 x 13.46 cm; 2.86 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ S$29.21 delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Similac Alimentum, 4 Count, Hypoallergenic Infant Formula, for Food Allergies and Colic, Starts Reducing Excessive Crying Within 24 Hours, Easy to Digest, Lactose-Free Formula Powder, 19.8-Oz Can
|Price:||(S$51.73 / Count) + S$32.94 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- 4-COUNT VALUE SIZE: Get 4 value-size cans to help make sure you don’t run out; 4 19.8-oz cans make approximately 143 4-fl-oz bottles
- 24-HOUR DIFFERENCE: Our hypoallergenic formula starts reducing excessive crying due to protein sensitivity within 24 hours
- EASY TO DIGEST: Lactose-free formula has broken down proteins that are easier to digest for babies with food allergies. No artificial growth hormones
- MOST RECOMMENDED BRAND: #1 pediatrician recommended brands
- MORE VALUE: Sign up for additional benefits and savings on Alimentum by joining Similac StrongMoms Rewards; get up to $400 in rewards
- Eligible to be purchased with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits
- In select stores;The SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assurance Program) name is a service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture;USDA does not endorse any goods, services, or enterprises
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Corn Maltodextrin (35%), Casein Hydrolysate [Derived from Milk] (18%), Sugar (15%), High Oleic Safflower Oil (10%), Medium-Chain Triglycerides (10%), Soy Oil (8%), Less than 2% of:, C. Cohnii Oil, M. Alpina Oil, Calcium Phosphate, DATEM, Potassium Citrate, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Monoglycerides, Ascorbic Acid, Salt, L-Cystine Dihydrochloride, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Choline Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, m-Inositol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacinamide, Mixed Tocopherols, Calcium Pantothenate, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Thiamine Chloride Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Phylloquinone, Biotin, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin
Similac Alimentum is a nutritionally complete, hypoallergenic formula for infants with severe food allergies, including those with colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity. Alimentum contains a predigested milk protein that is broken down into tiny pieces to virtually eliminate allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow's milk protein. Now available in a new value size that has over 60% more which equates to more than 2 additional days of feeding per can 63% more product as compared to Alimentum 12.1 oz powder 2.4 additional days of feeding when compared to Similac Alimentum 12.1 oz powder; average daily consumption of exclusive formula-fed baby over 12 month period vs 12.1 oz powder.
Start Feeling Better Today*
Similac Alimentum starts reducing colic symptoms due to protein sensitivity in most babies within 24 hours.*
* Based on a clinical study with Similac Alimentum Ready-to-Feed without DHA/ARA in a small group of infants experiencing colic symptoms due to cow’s milk protein sensitivity. Data on file, AC84, August 2004. Abbott Nutrition, Columbus, Ohio.
Hypoallergenic and Lactose-Free
Similac Alimentum has proteins that are broken down into tiny pieces to avoid allergic reactions in most babies who are allergic to cow’s milk protein. It is lactose-free and has DHA and ARA, special nutrients found in breast milk that are important to help support brain and eye development.
Parents reported significant improvements in their baby’s quality of sleep after feeding Alimentum.*
* Data on file. Similac Alimentum 2018.
Sign Up to Save!
Join Similac Alimentum StrongMoms Rewards for up to 400* dollars in great offers. You’ll receive tailored savings and support, including emails with information about nutrition, food allergies, and colic. Sign up on the Similac website.
* Offers may vary.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 29 July 2019
The only downside is the smell (kind of like old French fries) and the insane cost.