Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Skoolzy STEM Toys for Boys and Girls - Pipes & Joints Building Blocks Construction Sets for Kids - Fun Toddlers Fine Motor Skills Engineering | Best Gift Educational Toy for Age 3 4 5 Year Olds
|Price:||+ S$13.20 Delivery|
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS TOYS: Great beginning science toys for toddlers and preschool. This 30pc connecting blocks toy will help young children improve fine motor skills, hand-eye coordination and even social skills as they learn to play and interact with other children. The construction toys for 3 year old boys and girls helps them design and build structures and improves their dexterity. These kids toys and are smart builder toys that every child needs in their toy collection.
- MONTESSORI TOYS FOR 1 2 3 YEAR OLD: The occupational therapy interlocking pipe toys connecting pieces provide endless building possibilities. The building construction set works great for each toddler or preschool child, even adults have fun too. Use these Montessori toys for toddlers & the included toddler activities eBook.
- PRESCHOOL LEARNING TOYS: The connecting blocks building toys include 4 types of interlocking tubes plus wheels! These sorting toys provide many toddler learning activities and can be used at home, homeschool or in a classroom setting. These construction toys for 2 3 4 year old boys and girls are open - ended toys and can be used for directed play with your child to reinforce patterning and following directions. Great engineering educational toys for 2 and 3 year old girls and boys
- UNLEASH YOUR TODDLERS CREATIVITY AND IMAGINATION: Use the toddler construction toys and watch your child entertain themselves and spend countless hours away from video games. These beginner STEM toys for boys and girls encourage creative play as they create, imagine and engineer; robots, cars, flowers. The possibilities are endless with the interlocking building set! These science toys for toddlers make great connecting blocks for beginners and intermediate builders.
- ✅THE BEST GIFTS FOR GIRLS & BOYS ✅ EASY STORAGE CLEAN UP AND TRAVEL: These Montessori toys for 2 year old girls and construction toys for 3 year old boys are washable and very easy to clean. The tinker toys are also super easy for your child to clean up after themselves with the convenient cloth storage tote for clean up and transport as you travel. The educational travel toys for toddlers make a great airplane activities toy too.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Pipe and Joint Construction Building Tools Toys
-A great gift for 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 year old boys and girls any occasion! Especially Christmas and Birthdays!
-24 Pipes and Joints (1.5in - 3in)
-4 Wheels (3in)
-1 Skoolzy Tote Bag
-1 Idea Guide
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This is a wonderful toy for toddlers and as he has developed and grown over the last few months so has the quality of his play. It's almost as if the toy has grown with him. This is a perfect open ended toy that allows him to extend what he gets out of it as he grows. I have taken videos of him playing with it and am amazed at how long it holds his attention. He has spent 30-45 minutes of sustained building and pretend play with the toy. Of course that's partly because we are interacting with him as he uses it and that is crucial to his extended play time with it.
The pieces are kept in a drawstring bag that could be carried like a backpack which makes it a great toy to take on the go. The bag feels thick and durable which is perfect when you're dealing with toddlers and preschoolers. I think the stitching could've been done a little better on the seams of the bag but I'm hoping the toughness of the fabric will make up for this.
Once I opened the bag I was a little surprised to see that the pieces were smaller than I imagined but it's ok because I realized this was under $20 so the amount fits the price. But the reason I mention the size is because I thought these were going to be compatible with pvc pipes that you can get from a regular home improvement store. Which is why I was excited cause then I'd have some colored pieces and could add onto it with white pvc pipes for cheap. However I will say that these would appear to work much better for playing with than pvc pipes because these can be pulled apart easily but stay together well enough to be able to build with them. Which I don't think you'd get that ease of play with pvc pipes. But I just wanted to mention that in case anyone else was thinking what I thought.
I added pictures to my review so you can see the different pieces and how they compare in size to a mega block. The paper with ideas to build I think would've been better in small book form or at least laminated because it came wrinkled up and would get ripped in an instant by my little boys.
I bought this for my children for Christmas so I can't attest to its fun factor and how it holds up yet but I will update with more details after Christmas. Feel free to comment if you have any questions.
Also the way these are engineered, you frequently build "vehicles" that are hard to connect front and rear axle because the joints (T-joints in this case) that you use to build the front and rear axles cannot be connected - the two 'big' edges connect to the wheels and you are left with two 'small' (male) sides facing each other where the drivetrain in a real car would be... so you figure you'll find or grab a female-to-female connector piece? Nope, doesn't exist, you have to use some weird combination of 4-way connectors and straigth connectors to get the male-female pattern to work when connecting.
If you want to make random nonsense, it works fine. If you want to actually construct vehicles with 3 or 4 wheels to play with - it doesn't work quite right.
The idea of all these high quality plastic connective pieces is fundamentally awesome, the actual execution of what comes in this bag for this cost is not.
That seemed a bit chintzy.
And the other issue is that some of the blocks (the tees) are set up male-male and female-female in line with each other. But the rest of the pieces -- corners and straights -- are all male-female. So building a closed loop with these with the tee as part of it is not possible.
Of course, when you are one and a half, the cool part is putting them together and pulling them apart, and throwing them around! So it only sort of matters. But including one or two female-female and male-male straight pieces would make this set perfect.
With 2 sets combined, they really have a blast. (see vehicle with 8 wheels)
Since i can tell they are good quality and they keep them busy and engaged for a good while several times throughout the day, i would say they are worth the price. These are their go to toys (at least for now).