|Item model number||Black-Sky-Mat|
|Product Dimensions||99.06 x 50.8 x 1.27 cm; 27.22 Kilograms|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Sky Solutions Anti Fatigue Mat - Cushioned 3/4 Inch Comfort Floor Mats for Kitchen, Office & Garage - Padded Pad for Office - Non Slip Foam Cushion for Standing Desk (20" x 39", Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Size||20" x 39"|
|Item weight||60 Pounds|
About this item
- All day support - For anyone who spends a lot of time on their feet at work or at home, this anti-fatigue kitchen floor mat is a life changer! The soft foam core reduces stress on your knees, muscles and joints by 32%
- Like walking on clouds - This anti-fatigue mat is ridiculously comfortable! The standing desk mat - which is most likely made of marshmallows, sunshine and cotton candy clouds - will make you feel lighter on your feet and more energized to work
- Improves balance & posture - Because of the ergonomic design, the antifatigue kitchen sink mats relieve spinal pressure, reducing lower back pain while promoting subtle muscle movement that increase blood flow to keep you standing alert and strong
- Commercial grade - With a non-slip bottom, these kitchen mats are the same kind used by businesses (eg, restaurants) to absorb shock in high foot-traffic areas. Also, the layout has an anti-curl edge that prevents it from becoming a tripping hazard
- Stylish & easy to clean - The sleek standing mat for an office desk or kitchen sink comes in a variety of colors that will complement any space. Additionally, our Sky Core foam is effortless to clean of the most common muck and debris
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
One thing that was a little annoying was how pushy this company was about getting a review. I understand the importance of good reviews, but it felt desperate and needy. They included a piece of paper "from the future" urging the custom to leave them a good review. I felt it was a waste of paper and unnecessary.
You have a good product. Focus on continuing to do that.
Also, I don't know that they should be asking about "DURABILITY." I just got this mat last week. I don't know that I can accurately judge the durability of a product after such a short time.
Don't be fooled when you stand on it the first time, it is only when you step off that you realise just how much pressure is absorbed by the mat and just how hard the floor feels beneath your feet without it. I am just waiting for them to make shoes with soles like this!
Won't be using mat officially until after Xmas and back at work (standing desk mat) but it's currently in my kitchen and helping whilst I'm doing Xmas baking.
Only observation so far is it does seem to move across carpet, but then it's easy enough to move back. Much lighter weight than previous one at old employers, but seems to have same density and level of 'squidginess' for good support.
Edit: 2yrs later, and I'm still standing on it at my desk for 8hrs a day. Everyone who comes to see me asks to 'have a stand' too 😁