Wool Dryer Balls by Smart Sheep 6-Pack, XL Premium Reusable Natural Fabric Softener Award-Winning
|You Save:||S$2.00 (8%)|
Enhance your purchase
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Set of 6 Original Smart Sheep 100% Premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, we strive to stay ahead of competition by offering exceptional quality and customer service) Felted in Nepal by women and minorities paid a strong living wage.
- AS SEEN IN / AWARD-WINNING: Yahoo Lifestyle, Real Simple Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Slate, Bustle, and ABC News. Winner of the 2019 "Best of the Best" product awards by Hearst Media.
- SOFTENS LAUNDRY NATURALLY: No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- SHORTENS DRY TIME: Saves time, money and energy! (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Lasts for a Thousand-Plus Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Reduces Garbage Waste. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Introducing the Original 100% Premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls by Smart Sheep!
Did you know that many dryer manufacturers recommend NOT using dryer sheets as they can harm the drying unit? Stop using unhealthy synthetic fabric softeners and dryer sheets that can harm your skin and leave a chemical residue inside your expensive dryer.
Our Premium Smart Sheep Dryer Balls are all-natural, won’t harm your dryer and help soften your clothes. Made of high-quality 100% New Zealand wool, these dryer balls soften and fluff clothing, towels, sheets, blankets, jackets and more! Great for fluffing down items as well. Dryer balls keep heavy items such as jeans, blankets, sheets, and more from getting balled up and help to dry clothes more evenly.
Save Time and Money!!!
- Dryer balls help improve air flow in the dryer which shortens dry time (shorter drying
times means a reduced power utility bill)
- Each ball is reusable and lasts 1,000 or more loads, typically 2-4 years - Helps to prolong the life of your clothes
Great for babies and people who have sensitive skin. Each ball is all-natural, hypoallergenic and contains no fillers, chemicals or synthetics. Also, these balls help to prevent static cling!
What is Included with your Purchase? You will receive 6 Original Smart Sheep 100% Premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls with your order. Each unit is inspected and packaged in the U.S.
How to Use Wool Dryer Balls by Smart Sheep
Place dryer balls in the dryer with your laundry.
Use 3-4 balls for small or medium loads, and 5-6 balls for larger loads.
Turn on your dryer, and watch your clothes dry faster while your clothes get softer. The more balls you use, the faster they will dry!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Smart Sheep dryer balls work? They work by bouncing around in your dryer, lifting and separating clothing and increasing hot air flow.
How large are the dryer balls? They are a bit larger than a tennis ball.
Why are wool dryer balls better than fabric sheets? Fabric sheets use harsh chemicals to soften clothing which are toxic to the environment.
My dryer balls are piling, is that bad? Piling may occur on some wool balls but they will continue to work just as well, if not better due to the increased surface area.
Do they help with pet hair? Yes! The wool surface of these balls helps to knock off unwanted pet hair from your clothes.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.81 x 17.78 x 7.11 cm; 308.44 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 October 2013
- Manufacturer : Smart Sheep
- ASIN : B00GA9P5P0
- Manufacturer reference : 6
Best Sellers Rank:
489 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 1 in Dryer Balls
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
children’s duvet covers to smell fresh but have read this is not always needed when using the balls and lavender oil. I usually iron my bedding but did not need to after using the balls. Great buy and love that they are cruelty free and organic, available on amazon prime
I used them and actually found it hasn’t made any difference what so ever to my drying time or creases. My dryer is a sensor dryer and it always stops when my drying is dry. But I’ve found when using the balls that the dryer senses they are dry even though my washing isn’t and keeps stopping and I have to restart my dryer.
The essential oil I put on the balls didn’t last even one dry cycle and my clothes did not smell any different.
It has been a lot of hassle that I just didn’t need especially as I actually purchased to make my life easier.