|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Package dimensions||19.1 x 16.79 x 11.4 cm; 38.56 Grams|
SodaStream Fruit Drops Citrus Variety Pack Drink Mixes, 1.36 fl.oz (Pack of 5)
- Perfect for individuals who value health without sacrificing flavor
- Naturally flavored, preservative-free
- Zero calories
- 80 Servings per bottle
- Flavors included: Orange, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Cucumber
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
SodaStream Fruit Drops bring unsweetened natural flavor essence to your tastebuds, and help you satisfy your hydration needs. Just add a few drops of SodaStream's Fruit Drops to your fresh sparkling water for an all-natural, delicious, fruity sensation. Perfect for those who value health without compromising on flavor.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
However, I actually like Lacroix, Polar waters, and other gently flavored sparkling waters.
If you’re coming from SAD (Standard American Diet) full of sugars and additives which convince your brain it’s tasty- you’ll probably need to detox before enjoying natural flavors of any sort.
My review would be 5 stars if the method of use was smarter. Pouring this thick, oily liquid from a bottle top causes a sticky mess. These really require a dropper method.
1) The design of the bottle is terrible... needs to have an eye dropper or something to better measure the product out.
2) They expire in months - so buying a huge variety pack is a lot to drink
3) VERY sticky so it is somewhat messy (see #1 above)
4) EXPENSIVE - In my area, buying real lemons, limes, etc., is MUCH cheaper and better flavor
The cost is about $0.60 per 2-Liter Bottle just for flavor - OUCH!