|Package Dimensions||14.22 x 13.46 x 3.81 cm; 308 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$13.08 delivery
Solid Shampoo Bar And Conditioner Effect Hair Soap – 4 Pack 100% Organic Shampoo Bars For Hair With All Natural Plant Based Essential Oils And Eco Friendly Zero Waste Biodegradable Packaging
|Price:||+ S$9.56 Delivery|
- ✔️HIGHEST QUALITY AND NATURAL CARE! Being 100% organic and eco-friendly these shampoo bars are made of high quality all natural ingredients! Cold pressed to achieve the best quality these cute solid bars will naturally treat and restore your hair to its original shiny state without stripping it while the added conditioner effect will make your hair soft and light as a petal! You will notice a difference in the way your wet hair feels after washing!
- ✔️100% ECO-FRIEDNLY AND TRAVEL-FRIENDLY! These shampoo bars do not contain any chemicals or preservatives that can damage your hair while our packaging is 100% biodegradable and recycling! Their compact size and lightweight making these shampoo bars perfect choice for travel camping airplane or on the road helping you take a good care of your hair while being 100% waste free!
- ✔️PACK OF 4 FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE FAMILY! This pack of shampoo bars comes with 4 unique essences – Lavender, Honey, Seaweed and Chamomile! Designed for all ages, our organic approach of plant-based butters and essential oils such as shea butter cocoa butter cocoa oil olive oil etc…makes these compact hair soaps a smart and safe choice for your kids as well! Each pack will last a person between 4 to 6 months! That’s approximately 2-3 bottles worth of shampoo!
- ✔️ZERO WASTE IS OUR MISSION! Green Earth is our goal! Everything from our products to our packaging is sourced with big care and consideration! We understand that millions shampoo and conditioner bottles are being thrown away each year in the U.S. Our focus and determination are fighting the plastic waste and being part of the solution to stop it for rocketing That is why our products are always 100% plastic and metal free, made of organic ingredients and zero-waste packaging!
- ✔️100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK! Our Shampoo bars are 100 Organic and our packaging is 100% recyclable! We love using them and we know you will love them too! If for any reason or no reason at all you decide to return them we will refund you 100%!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Who We Are:
We at BAMBOEARTH are a company focused on finding sourcing and creating 100% organic, natural and biodegradable products - from the product to the packaging, we believe that that the organic and eco-friendly approach is the healthiest solution for the people while fighting the waste and working on building an environmentally aware community is our main goal to zero-waste and eco-friendly planet! We always keep improving to provide the best quality of our products to our costumes and keep working on our goal to a 100% organic company!
Our organic shampoo bar is all natural, made with premium high-quality organic ingredients, plant-based butters and essential oils that will treat your hair much better than all the commercial shampoos and conditioners without stripping it and restoring it to its original shiny state:
Shampoo bar: This pack comes with 4 unique essences: Lavender, Honey, Seaweed, Chamomile:
PALM OIL FREE
PREMIUM HIGH QUALITY
ORGANIC / NATURAL
PURE / GENTLE
Packaging: Compact and recyclable:
We are proud of the quality of our shampoo bars and the fact that we are helping our planet to heal! If you don’t like them for any reason we will provide you with a full refund!
Achieve The Best Eco-Friendly Shower Experience By Using Organic Bathing Products And Give Your Hair The Care It Deserve! Click Add To Cart And Order Your Organic Shampoo Bars Today!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
A lot of reviewers have said this has palm oil, but it’s no longer listed as an ingredient. The description also says it’s palm oil free, so I feel really good about my purchase!
Fine strands, but a lot of hair.
Dandruff/flaky, itchy scalp (usually comes with oily buildup if I wait too long to wash my hair).
Hard water area.
Slightly oily roots? (Usually washed every other day; by the end of day 2/start of day 3 it looks greasy)
First impression (1 wash)—
I’ve tried Lush’s shampoo bars and they left my hair stringy, heavy, and lifeless. These, at least, don’t do that! I believe my hair is on the “normal-oily” side, probably not terribly oily when I’m at home. I recently stayed in a soft water area and had to wash my hair daily, or else the strands of my hair would look like Day 4 Grease was coating it. But for the most part, in my hard water home town in Southern California, I can wash my hair every other day and be fine.
These bars are still on trial, but I just used the lavender shampoo bar on my greased-up travel hair and it did really well to set my hair back to normal. It doesn’t feel particularly soft—in fact, it feels a bit dry near the roots—but keep in mind that I don’t usually condition at the scalp. Conditioning my scalp weighs my hair down and increases my dandruff problem, so I stick to the ends.
After one wash with the lavender shampoo bar, I can say after day 1:
My hair doesn’t feel weighed down.
My hair feels average for moisture/dryness (nothing special so far that I can tell).
My hair feels clean.
I don’t smell anything.
My flakes haven’t been aggravated.
So far, I’m inclined to keep trying the shampoo bars. I will update this review if any of the above details change for the lavender bar specifically, and also as time goes on and as I try the other bars.
I have bleached blonde dry hair. I try to use products that help with that issue. I usually spend $10.00 to $15.00 a bottle.
I washed my hair and body with the seaweed bar. I just took the bar and scrubbed it on my scalp all over until a had a good suds.
I tried it without any cream rinse to see how much it would dry out my hair. I was amazed at how soft my hair was. I was able t put a comb through my hair will little effort.
That being said I would still like to use a conditioner. However, in a pinch this would work easily without one.
It also did not dry my skin out.
So I may order the conditioning bar.
I would say the only con could be for someone with thin hair is there are little pieces of seaweed that could get stuck.
I think this product is a winner.