Sony Cuh-Zct2G Dual Shock4 Wireless Controller, Midnight Blue - Playstation 4
- SHARE Button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or live-stream your gameplay.
- The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK 4's analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation4.
- Light Bar Four color LEDs offer a simpler way to easily identify players and quickly see useful game information, like when a character is low on health or has taken major damage.
- Built-in Mono Speaker Enjoy high-fidelity sound effects of games from both the TV and also from the controller. Chat with friends playing online with the bundled headset.
- Motion Sensors Rock and roll as a highly sensitive built-in accelerometer and gyroscope detect the motion, tilt and rotation of your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NEW DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller LE features familiar controls while incorporating new ways to interact with games and other players. Improved dual analog sticks and trigger buttons offer an even greater sense of control, while the capacitive touch pad opens up endless potential for new gameplay possibilities. Experience the evolution of play with the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
1 x DUALSHOCK4 wireless controller
Review this product
14 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the real deal with 1ms input lag on bluetooth with DS4Windows. If you used the fork version aka the updated version of DS4Windows it gives 2-3ms input lag, which is weird considering how the old version is faster.
Can't comment on the durability since I've not own it for long. Quality wise it feels really good to use and game on.
On top of that, the instructions manual was for the newer ZCT2E model. But the controller was the older ZCT1E.