Sony Cuh-Zct2G Dual Shock4 Wireless Controller, Midnight Blue - Playstation 4
- SHARE Button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or live-stream your gameplay.
- The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK 4's analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation4.
- Light Bar Four color LEDs offer a simpler way to easily identify players and quickly see useful game information, like when a character is low on health or has taken major damage.
- Built-in Mono Speaker Enjoy high-fidelity sound effects of games from both the TV and also from the controller. Chat with friends playing online with the bundled headset.
- Motion Sensors Rock and roll as a highly sensitive built-in accelerometer and gyroscope detect the motion, tilt and rotation of your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NEW DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller LE features familiar controls while incorporating new ways to interact with games and other players. Improved dual analog sticks and trigger buttons offer an even greater sense of control, while the capacitive touch pad opens up endless potential for new gameplay possibilities. Experience the evolution of play with the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller.
1 x DUALSHOCK4 wireless controller
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
10 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On top of that, the instructions manual was for the newer ZCT2E model. But the controller was the older ZCT1E.