- Product Dimensions:: 69 x 4.3 x 2.8 cm ; 22.7 g
- Shipping Weight: 159 g
- Batteries 1 Lithium Polymer
- ASIN: B07HFPRLLG
- Date first available at Amazon.sg: 17 September 2018
- Customer reviews: 2,680 customer ratings
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
11,745 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
- #405 in In-Ear Headphones
Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones by Anker, with Wireless Bluetooth 5, 12-Hour Battery, IPX7 SweatGuard Technology, Secure Fit for Sport and Workouts, with Mic (Blue)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SweatGuard: Truly sweatproof technology specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat.
- High-Octane Sound: 10mm dynamic drivers and precision in-house tuning ensure Spirit X's deep low-end is balanced by lush mids and crystal-clear treble.
- Extreme Comfort: Gentle over-ear hooks and softened silicone eartips float effortlessly in place as you sprint, lift, and push your way to the limit.
- 12-Hour Playtime: Get sublime bass-driven sound for well over a week of workouts from a single charge.
- What You Get: Soundcore Spirit X, XS/S/M/L/XL EarTips, S/M/L EarWings, 2 x Cable Clips, Shirt Clip, Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, Carabiner, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
[Truly Sweatproof Technology] SweatGuard is specially designed to resist the corrosive properties of sweat.[High-Octane Sound] 10 mm dynamic drivers, precision tuning, and exclusive BassUp technology ensure Spirit X's deep low-end is balanced by lush mids and crystal-clear treble. [Extreme Comfort] Gentle over-ear hooks and softened silicone eartips float effortlessly in place as you sprint, lift, and push your way to the limit.[12-Hour Playtime] Get sublime bass-driven sound for well over a week of workouts from a single charge.[What You Get] Soundcore Spirit X, XS/S/M/L/XL EarTips, S/M/L EarWings, 2 x Cable Clips, Shirt Clip, Micro USB Cable, Travel Pouch, Carabiner, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service. Updated for US testingBluetooth Headphones, Soundcore Spirit X Sports Earphones by Anker, with Wireless Bluetooth 5.0, 12-Hour Battery, IPX7 SweatGuard Technology, Built-In Mic, and Secure Fit for Sport and Workouts.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Soundcore Spirit X Sports is still going strong after one year of heavy use.
No sign of battery deterioration.
I keep it in my backpack without any protection.
I do not use the case that came with it.
--- Update end, see you next year ---
Note: I bought the product at the full retail price.
It fits me pretty well out of the box, and no adjustment needed.
I didn't bother trying out other ear tips/wings included. It feels very secure even when I'm running.
All the plastic or rubber materials which directly contact skin appear to be of high quality and don't irritate my skin after hours of using.
The quick-adjust behind the neck is literally genius!
This is one of the most impressive functions I noticed.
With a simple pull, I'm able to create a tangle-free tight fit, which greatly reduces the annoying sound as the wire contacts clothes. See attached picture. Replacement included in accessories just in case it's lost.
Pairing is straightforward just like any other Bluetooth devices, nothing unusual.
I found it interesting as the sound prompts is the same across all the newly branded Soundcore products, such as "Soundcore Vortext". It's easy to understand and remember. It only pairs with
It says 10m / 33 ft on the user manual.
I have no problem playing music uninterrupted in this range with 3 walls in between!
3. Audio quality
Bass is substantial leaving nothing to be desired.
It's on the warm side and may have the sound signature of Bose?!
It is much better than Apple AirPods for sure :)
I own "Anker SoundBuds Sport IE20" for almost two years now (still going strong), but I prefer the new one thanks to the better fit and seal. It blocks a lot of surrounding noise.
One would really appreciate this noise-isolating feature in an open office or on the plan. I have so many other great headphones and earphones, and I have to conclude the sound quality should be satisfactory for most people.
It's using the latest and greatest Bluetooth v5.0
4. Battery life
It came 100% charged as shown in the status bar of my iPhone.
Music played for more than 1.5 hours non-stop and it shows 90%.
It may reach the 12-hour time. I just don't have the time to test it yet.
Something to update later.
Things I miss:
I miss the magnet switch on/off from "Anker SoundBuds Sport IE20".
I miss the ability to connect to two devices at the same time without power off and do connecdt again.
I hope this review would help someone who's looking for a quality pair of wireless earphones. It is evident that Anker refines products over the years and I think it deserves to be successful.
• Apple AirPods: Great overall sound, but fell out easily during exercise. Too expensive to sweat on and possibly ruin.
• Taotronics 027 (New model - Black): Great Bass, lots of volume, do not stay in my ears. Somewhat uncomfortable.
• SoundPeats Q30: Poor Bass, nice Midrange and Highs. More comfortable than Taotronics, still fall out of my ears.
• Soundcore Spirit X (by Anker): Best Bass and best overall sound quality of any earbuds I've tried including my son's Apple AirPods. Fit is secure and by far the most comfortable of any of the models I've tried.. Sound is GREAT. Lots of volume, clean Midrange and Highs. Bluetooth 5.0 is a HUGE plus and my iPhone 8 has it (iPhone X has it too as well as some of the newer high end non Apple phones). BT 5.0 has twice the Data capability and 4 times the range of Bluetooth 4.2. and as far as I know SoundCore is the first company to incorporate it into their wireless headphones.
So now the long version: In a previous life I was a sound engineer and made Fitness CD's for Cardio Instructors to use in their classes. Did all my mixing with headphones and I am very picky about good sound. I have been using Sennheiser wired workout headphones for years but with the advent of the new iPhone 8 with no headphone jack, I decided to finally get with the times and try a Bluetooth version.
• Fit and Comfort: I didn't care for the new Apple AirPods as they fall out of my ears and look ridiculous, so I tried a step up with the Taotronics Model 027 that use the ear "wings" that go inside your ear. While better than the AirPods, they still fall out with little help from me. I was constantly shoving them back in every time I touched the controller.
The SoundPeats Q30's fit much better in my ear and were much more comfortable. Unfortunately, they didn't have much Bass compared to the Tao's (and especially compared to the SoundCores) and I just wasn't that impressed. While they fit more snugly than the Tao's, by now I'd become disenchanted with the whole system and opted to see about a pair that uses Ear Hooks. My wired Sennheisers used Ear Hooks and it was never a problem..
So, the next step up was the Spirit X that uses the afore mentioned over the ear "hook" in conjunction with their own better version of the inner ear "wing". As soon as I put them on I knew I'd found my answer. They were very secure and I can adjust the volume at will without the bud popping out of my ear. They were the perfect size out of the box and fit securely and comfortably. The little adjustment puck on the cable allows you to cinch up the extra cable asymmetrically and it did a good job of getting the controller off my neck. The cord is easily adjustable but it also comes with a second Puck that you can attach if you want a more permanent cable length solution.
• Sound Quality: Did some research. SoundCore is Anker's new high end audio product division and apparently they brought in a panel of experts to help them tailor the sound on these. In short. It worked. These are the best sounding earbuds of any I've tried, and it's not even close. They sound better than the Apple AirPods and those are 4 times the cost. The best part is their BASS! It's thumpy and DEEP... As far as I know these are the only exercise Ear Buds that are rated down to 16 hz! That's Bass you can feel, and best of all, it's clean, punchy and undistorted even at full volume. Speaking of volume... these get louder than any of the others in this review. The Taotronics get loud too, but these edge them out. Midrange and Highs are clean, crisp and detailed. They rival my wired Sennheiser workout headphones, and in fact, I'd say the highs on these are even a bit smoother while being just as detailed.
• Honorable Mentions: If you have a newer Samsung/Windows/Google phone or an iPhone 8 or X you probably have Bluetooth 5.0. As far as I know SoundCore is the only wireless headphone brand on Amazon that uses BT 5.0. This is a HUGE Advantage! BT 5.0 has twice the data capability, and FOUR TIMES the Range of BT 4.2. I walked all over my house and never lost connection or experienced any skips. Could not do that with any of the BT 4.2 models. So that means a stable connection and instant pairing.
The build quality is fantastic just like their cables and batteries. Circuit boards are coated with a waterproof coating (unlike Beats) and utilize the highest waterproof level available (level 7). These should last a very long time and at a price point of 40 bucks, they are the bargain of the century. Honorable mention also goes to the LED. Really like the Red/Blue. Much easier to see than the Red/Green for my eyes. It blinks red when the battery is low (Battery level also shows on the iPhone display), solid red means charging, and blue means full charge. You can use the multi-function middle button to answer calls and even hold it down to reject the call to voicemail. The Mic works well for Siri too. Today I was able to press the middle button for one second and say "Hey Siri, play playlist "Treadmill Faves" and it worked like a charm. Phone calls are also clear and I'm told the sound quality at the other end on phone calls is pretty good for this type of device.
• To sum up: If you are considering one of the sub 30 dollar units as I was, consider stepping up to 40 bucks for these bad boys. Well worth it for the better BlueTooth range, and the exceptionally good Sound. Overall, I couldn't be more pleased with them.