|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||7539864767|
|Product Dimensions||34.29 x 7.62 x 1.91 cm; 68.04 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ S$8.25 delivery
Stir Fry Spatula, Faay Teak Wooden Turner, Saute Paddle, Spatula, Thai Wok n Stir Fry Style, Long Handled | Natural, Non Toxic and High Heat Resistance for Non Stick Cookware
- 🌱100% CAREFREE COOKING EXPERIENCE Our FAAY Teak Stir Fry Spatulas / Turners are made of 100% golden brown teak. They are moist resistant, yet lightweight and handy. They will not bend or break easily, so we assure you can stir large quantity of ingredients. Our handy handle, wide and thin wooden blade, and the curve that easily gets to the angle allow you to flip everything effortlessly. Moreover, our ergonomic design creates curved edges protecting your precious cookware.
- 🌱100% NATURAL AND NON-CHEMICAL Our FAAY Teak Spatulas / Turners are from sustainable source of teaks in Thailand. Teaks are well known to be heat and moist resistant. Our golden brown teak are grown naturally, please be noted that the product color depends on types of soil (It can be either dark or light golden brown). No glue or lacquer added, only coconut oil finished. This is just to ensure our valuable customers’ good health and safety.
- 🌱100% HANDMADE AND HEARTCRAFTED BY LOCAL ARTISANS Most of the wooden utensils nowadays are machinemade. Every piece of our products helps the local artisans maintain their remarkable craft skill and pass it down to the next generations. They are genuine artists, and they just need a little space to express their talent. Only you can provide them with that.
- 🌱100% EASY TO TAKE CARE OF Wash them with warm water and soft sponge to preserve their qualities. We recommend you dry them by hanging. If there is something sticking to our spatulas, just put them in the water for 5 minutes before washing. Please store them in dry place when not used. When teak products are exposed to oil and heat, their color normally becomes darker, but they are still perfectly useable.
- 🌱100% WARRANTY GUARANTEED In case our spatulas do not come in their best condition like in the photo or get broken after being used for 30 days, just let us know. We sincerely apologize and will definitely send you the new ones in no time. We appreciate all your remarks and comments. They are the key tools to develop and improve our handmade and heartcrafted products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
In partnership with the local artisans in the Northeast of Thailand, we turn local natural resources such as teaks into high-quality craft products, providing jobs for many local artisans and a great comfort to their families. The local wisdom and innovative thinking combined to be nothing but ergonomically designed wooden utensils to lift up cooking experience. The artisans are also glad to know their work is appreciated by people from all around the world, including you. TEAKS: The greatest gift from nature Everything starts from teak fields grown by the Northeast locals. They are valuable resource growing together with people in the region; they have been grown, taken care of, cut, and then replanted for years and years. Unlike teaks from other areas in the world, Thai teaks possess unique golden brown texture which can be seen even with naked eyes. We choose teaks due to their moist resistance. Their durability and lightweight are more than suitable to be utensil material. HANDMADE: The greatest gift from local artisans Handcraft has been passed down for many generations in Northeast of Thailand. In the old days, people used coconut to carve utensils used among families. The skill has been sharpened until today where those household utensils are turned into high quality ergonomically designed products made of teaks: finer carving, neater sanding, and better materials. The local artisans keep brainstorming, thinking, designing, and improving their every piece of wooden gifts to every customer. This way, they can share the true value of handmade products with the whole world. HEARTCRAFTED: The greatest gifts from humans Feeling grateful for every support that keeps their families together, they use their heart to carve utensils instead of only saying thank you. Back when they had no supporter, they to run around selling their products, leaving the kids and elders home. Now that they have a little space to sell, they can build warmer and bigger families.