|Model Name||Salute Red Wine Glasses, Set of 4|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Material Type||Non-Leaded Crystal|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||4720171|
|Product Dimensions||9.19 x 9.19 x 24.74 cm; 907.18 Grams|
Spiegelau 4720171 Salute, Set of 4 European-Made No-Lead Crystal, Classic Stemmed, Dishwasher Safe, Professional Quality Red Wine Glass Gift Set, 19.4 oz, Clear
- EXQUISITE RED WINE GLASS SET – This classic set of 4 Spiegelau Salute red wine glasses will take your sipping experience to a whole new level. Designed with a narrow rim and generous bowl to enhance the aroma of red wines and aerate each vintage, this crystal stemware is ideal for entertaining or the simple pleasure of a glass of fine cabernet sauvignon at any time. Although intended for red wine, these versatile wine glasses are equally suitable for a white.
- HIGH-END STEMWARE WITH TIMELESS ELEGANCE – The top choice for wine connoisseurs and world-class hospitality, this award-winning barware set elevates your favorite pinot noir. Sleek, modern curves and a traditional red wine glass shape make these wine glasses a staple in any wine aficionado’s collection. These premium wine glasses are the perfect gift for a wine lover in pursuit of the ultimate sip.
- FLAWLESS LEAD-FREE CRYSTAL – Spiegelau’s expertise results in unblemished, brilliantly clear glassware that lets your wine shine. Lead-free and seamless, this refined set of wine glasses highlights the natural hue and viscosity of each wine for a holistic tasting experience.
- DISHWASHER SAFE – Spiegelau’s Platinum Glass process ensures your glassware’s brilliance and crystal clarity. Even when run through 1,500 dishwasher cycles during independent testing processes, these wine glasses remained flawless, without scratching, fogging, or loss of brilliance. Avoid harsh detergents and rinse thoroughly to avoid soap residue or hand wash and polish for best results.
- 500 YEARS OF GERMAN CRAFTSMANSHIP – From creating fine glass mirrors for the old Royal courts of Europe in the early 1500s, Spiegelau brings centuries of expert craftsmanship to modern glassware design and production. Ideal for gracious entertaining and gracious living, Spiegelau glassware is part of a proud tradition of elegance and quality, yet perfectly at home with modern lifestyles and sensibilities. Enjoy your wine in the glass it deserves.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Spiegelau sets the industry standard for high-quality, professional-grade glassware. Combining centuries of expertise with modern techniques, Spiegelau consults highly-respected sommeliers and world-class restaurants to ensure that each glass is designed to enhance your drinking experience. Their Salute collection is perfect for the discerning wine connoisseur: classic, elegant, and always about the wine.
- Lead-free crystal
- Stemmed glassware
- Made in Germany
- Dishwasher safe
- Set of 4
Crystal clarity, classic yet fresh silhouettes, and thoughtful craftsmanship make Spiegelau the top choice for wine experts. This award-winning fine-dining glassware will elevate your home bar—your best vintage deserves a superior glass.
The quality of the glassware depends greatly on the type of glass used and the characteristics of its ingredients.
All Spiegelau glasses are made of lead-free crystal glass. The highest quality crystal ingredients make Spiegelau products more durable, dishwasher safe, break-resistant, and more brilliant than glasses made with cheaper compositions.
Quality Made In Germany
To ensure a high standard of quality, Spiegelau has a strong commitment to its production sites in Germany. Modern technology and optimized machinery enable us to offer premium quality products at affordable prices. We take pride in the effort and passion that we put into creating the perfect glassware.
How to distinguish the class of glass
- Fine & Laser cut Rim
- Bowl is colorless and transparent
- Perfect Connection between the bowl and stem
- Seamless Stems (or nearly seamless)
- Enforced Foot improves durability
- No sharp rims & a flat base
With its contemporary design and high polish, this collection add a modern flair to any occasion. the simple but direct curves in the glass emanate refinement and good taste.
- Modern design
- Angular diamond shape
- Super durable
- Professional grade
With a timeless design on a high stem, this new series elevates taste and style. Dishwasher safe with high brilliance these glasses are highly versatile. Whether used in restaurants or at home, the Salute glasses add a sophisticated accent to any table setting.
- Classic design that will never go out of style
- Taller stem glass
- High brilliance
- Elegant & Versatile
Willsberger Anniversary Collection
These internationally successful hand-blown glasses have been produced at Spiegelau for over 30 years. Thanks to modern technology and cutting edge engineering, the original complex, and delicate design is now affordable to a wider range of customers.
- 3-Star Michelin Restaurant grade
- Pulled Stem
- Top of the line
From New York to California's Wine Country, the most celebrated restaurants in the US choose Spiegelau wine glasses to complement their award-winning food and wine selections. The glassware's brilliant clarity and durable design make it the perfect choice for clients seeking both beauty and practicality.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've been drinking high quality wine for over 50 years and have seen and used all kinds of wine glasses. These exceeded my expectations. Don't let the low price for this set of four make you think more expensive crystal glasses must be of better quality. These are worth more than they're selling for. UPDATE: I bought two sets of four glasses here for $26.00 each. The price has recently increased to $44.00 for four glasses. They are no longer a great buy.
I bought these because these are lead free. And this is a brand name -- because you never know about the others.
They could say lead-free but not really. Of course this brand could do the same but not likely.