Spigen Neo Hybrid Designed for iPhone 11 Pro Max Case Cover (2019) - Burgundy
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [SLIM PROFILE] iPhone 11 Pro Max Case with a slim profile, form-fitted and lightweight design for pocket-friendliness
- [RESPONSIVE BUTTONS & RAISED EDGES] Tactile buttons to ensure immidiate response. Also, raised bezels lift screen and camera off flat surfaces to prevent from everyday scratches
- [DUAL PROTECTION] Two-part design containing shock-absorbent TPU layer and rigid polycarbonate (PC) bumper frame gives additional protection
- [SNUG FIT] Upgraded frame is reinforced at cutouts for sturdier durability and a snug fit
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Case / Cover Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro Max (2019)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am coming from the XR and I loved the size of that phone and though slightly smaller, I had to get used to this 6s sized iPhone. So this is my attempt at minimalist case that also protects.
Feel: I like the feel of the phone naked so I bought a few cases that shows off the midnight green and maintains a low profile. The case feels good in the hand without adding bulk to the sides of the phone. I have the slim armor with the rear card panel as well as the clear tpu by Speigan and it does not feel as wide as those.
The sides are smooth but grippy enough not to feel slippery. The buttons are made of the black rubber. I would like separate buttons for the volume but there is a divider between volume up and down. The on off switch is easy enough to access.
It’s a handsome case and the color matches the frosted back of the phone rather than the midnight color that accents the outside of the phone.
Minimalistic and good protection
The rubber on the back can show finger prints and can gather small lint particles but nothing substantial. That’s a me thing. The plastic will protect the glass on the back but I am not sure about a hard hit to the back of the phone by a pointed object. Nevertheless, this is the risk we take when we don’t want a bulky phone.