|Product Dimensions||16.19 x 8.18 x 1.13 cm; 36.85 Grams|
|Item model number||075CS27134|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||36.8 g|
Spigen Liquid Air Designed for iPhone 11 Pro Max Case Cover (2019) - Matte Black
|You Save:||S$14.00 (70%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [SLIM PROFILE] Slim profile, form-fitted and lightweight design for pocket-friendliness
- [RESPONSIVE BUTTONS & RAISED EDGES] Tactile buttons to ensure immidiate response. Also, raised bezels lift screen and camera off flat surfaces to prevent from everyday scratches
- [FINGERPRINT-RESISTANCE] Anti-slip matte surface gives fingerprint-resistance and comfort in every grip
- [MILITARY-GRADE PROTECTION] Certified MIL-STD protection and Air Cushion Technology for extra shockproof protection on all corners
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Case / Cover Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro Max (2019)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The cutout, buttons, etc are great and I have zero complaints there, but the whole point of me getting this case was the grip and it’s just like my title says : it’s like holding a bar of soap. I have literally no additional grip with this case than I do holding the bare phone.
Be aware that the case is not tacky and does not feel rubbery. It's flexible, but feels like smooth matte plastic. It instead gains grippiness through texture on the back and sides. I prefer this because it slides easier in and out of the pocket, but I know some won't like it.
1) Flexible so that it is easy to take on and off.
2) Covers all edges of the phone (including the bottom, unlike the Apple cases), and is raised slightly to provide protection in case you sit it face down.
3) Easy to press buttons. This is so much harder to find than you might think.
4) Easy to flip the mute switch.
5) Doesn't obstruct the camera, speakers, microphones, or lightning port.
6) Is made of a material that is grippy but not too grippy. This means it should slide in and out of my pocket easily but without accidentally sliding out.
7) Have some sort of grooves on the back that allows for airflow under my fingers when holding the phone for more than a minute or two. Cases that are completely smooth make my fingers uncomfortable due to lack of airflow.
This case meets all of these requirements. It would be nice if it came in other colors or if they made their clear case with the same grooves. However, neither of these are dealbreakers.