|Product Dimensions||12.5 x 9.5 x 1.5 cm; 37 Grams|
|Item model number||AMP02746|
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Item Weight||37 g|
Spigen Smart Fold Magnetic Wallet Card Holder Designed for MagSafe with Kickstand Compatible with iPhone 13, iPhone 12 Models - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Capable of keeping up to 2 cards in the storage slot
- Tri-fold design transforms the wallet into a kickstand
- Easily access your cards with an additional access port
- ONLY compatible wiSlim form factor to easily slide in-and-out of your pocketth iPhone 13 Pro Max / iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Mini / iPhone 12 Pro Max / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Mini with Magsafe/Magnetic Cases. Magnet feature on the wallet will not hold with other iPhone models or Non-Magsafe Cases.
- ONLY compatible with iPhone 13 Pro Max / iPhone 13 Pro / iPhone 13 / iPhone 13 Mini / iPhone 12 Pro Max / iPhone 12 Pro / iPhone 12 / iPhone 12 Mini with Magsafe/Magnetic Cases. Magnet feature on the wallet will not hold with other iPhone models or Non-Magsafe Cases.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Singapore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Remy on 13 August 2021
By Booyah on 26 September 2021
Top reviews from other countries
The inner cover is microfibre lined, the card compartments are not lined. Cards are firmly secured and can be removed rather easily when the wallet is detached from the phone. The wallet is 7mm thick with two cards inserted. The stand is stable and functions great with the iPhone 12 Mini, viewing angle is highly adjustable in both portrait and landscape modes. Portrait orientation functionality will be slightly reduced when using with a standard iPhone 12 and may not work with the iPhone 12 Max but this is speculative, horizontal should be suitable. The sides of the wallet are a bit course and can be uncomfortable to hold when attached to the phone at first, although they will soften with prolonged use.
Overall I feel this is a worthy MagSafe accessory to add to your collection. While it may not have the capacity to replace your wallet entirely, the stand functionality is top notch.
Shown attached to iPhone 12 Mini in black Apple MagSafe silicone case.