Spigen Ultra Hybrid Designed for iPhone 11 Pro Max Case Cover (2019) - Crystal Clear
|Sale Price||S$24.99 & FREE Delivery on orders over S$40.00 shipped by Amazon. Details|
|You Save:||S$10.00 (29%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- [PREMIUM CLAIRTY] iPhone 11 Pro Max Case with crystal clear transparency flaunts original design of your iPhone 11 Pro Max
- [HYBRID PROTECTION] Hybrid technology that is made of a flexible, shockproof TPU bumper and a durable, hard PC back
- [RESPONSIVE BUTTONS & RAISED EDGES] Tactile buttons to ensure immidiate response. Also, raised bezels lift screen and camera off flat surfaces to prevent from everyday scratches
- [MILITARY-GRADE PROTECTION] Certified MIL-STD protection and Air Cushion Technology for extra shockproof protection on all corners
- iPhone 11 Pro Max Case / Cover Compatible with iPhone 11 Pro Max (2019)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Hard PC back with flexible TPU bumper
Compatible with wireless charging
Raised bezels for enhanced protection
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Update: I received my iPhone 11 Pro Max today and I gotta say, dang it looks dope with the case on. No scratches and that's to be expected from Spigen. Great case as always and I would recommend if you're looking for a cheap, clear, and durable case to rock for your everyday use.
UPDATE 9/21/19: I just received my iPhone 11 pro max and it looks great with this case and feels protective. Be sure to peel both the inside and outside film before putting the case on, I just ordered 2 more of these for the family because they also love the way it looks and feels. Hopefully, it doesn't yellow.
The reason I did not give this case 5 stars is because of how hard it is to hold. It is extremely slick/slippery. I would have thought the sides would have some texture to them but they do not. I have almost dropped my brand new iPhone several times. I think I will resort back to the Caseology cases for this phone.