|Product Dimensions||50 x 30 x 30 cm; 16.92 Kilograms|
Spinshot Lite Tennis Training Machine Basic Model (Best Model for Junior Player)
+ S$200.66 Delivery
Import Fees Deposit Included
We will collect the Import Fees Deposit at the time of your purchase and use it to cover applicable taxes and duties on import.Learn more.Import Fees Deposit shown above may change depending on your chosen shipping option and the items in your basket during checkout.
Enhance your purchase
- Most Portable Ball Machine for Intermediate Tennis Player
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This is for Basic Model Spinshot Lite Tennis Training Machine---For Junior Player. Most portable ball machine in the world. Max speed 50kph. Ball capacity:40-50.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am very annoyed with this machine:
- It only shoots with topspin. To get a faster ball, means the ball has to bounce higher and comes off with even more topspin. Not a very realistic beginner stroke.
- The machine is actually not heavy enough to be stable. It shifts/rattles during usage and the balls come off very inconsistent as a result.
- The ball feeder is poorly deigned. It’s not a “funnel”, but a “sorter” that rotates with exactly four slots where a ball has to drop in. Too frequently a ball misses the slot and the machine is firing blanks.
- Here’s the worst part: after about 2 hours/week and 10 weeks of usage, the ball launcher mechanism detached from the housing during use. It is only attached to the housing of the machine by two small screws. This IMO is a terrible design. The manufacturer should have anticipated the motion of the launcher would cause the screws to oscillate and become loose over time, and should have used either stronger/longer screws and bolts, or have the thing fused to the housing altogether. I had to find two replacement screws to reattach the launcher, and now I have no confidence in continuing to use this machine.
Things I knew before purchasing:
- the wheels are terrible and basically useless
- small ball capacity. It’s actually smaller than advertised. It can hold 40 balls neatly stacked, but in actial usage the balls will fall out over the sides once the machine is turned on.
- the battery is shipped separately. And if you’re buying overseas (as was my case), it doesn’t come with a battery at all. I found this out after I placed the order (this detail about the battery is not listed in the product description). I contacted Spinshot about this and their customer care responded quickly, saying I need to buy my own battery and sent me a link to a battery listing on Amazon as an example. I asked for a refund in the amount of the example battery they showed me, and they refunded me $20 quickly. Too bad the battery ended up costing me $40 locally (Amazon doesn’t ship batteries overseas).
After a recent reunion with some fellow veterans, I noticed that we’d all put on some pounds. I really needed a way to exercise that was fun. Thanks to this ball machine, I have found it.
This is my first ball machine purchase...just went out and hit some balls....easy to operate...works well for me, an intermediate player....good speed with spin....a good hitting partner....looking forward to many more practice sessions.
Thanks, Spinshot Sports!!
I use it for workout and repetition practice burning 50 calories per 50 ball fill up. Very quick charge. I would advice purchasing a higher level model if you want balls to shoot to different spots without moving the machine. So far I’m very pleased with my purchase considering prices for similar level machines.
The battery allow me to practice for a couple of hours with any problem.
Now I have a good partner to practice, you only have to be a little patient and move it to different places to get the shot you want but once you figure it out it works perfect.