Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Shipping rates and Return policy
& FREE Delivery
62% positive over last 12 months
& FREE Delivery
36% positive over last 12 months
Spoken Telugu for Absolute Beginners Paperback – 22 June 2019
Purchase options and add-ons
Spoken Telugu for Absolute Beginners is the most comprehensive English guide for Telugu Language on the market for Absolute beginners: This book is a structured and systematic approach to teach yourself spoken Telugu. Written by a well-experienced teacher specialized in teaching Telugu to foreigners.
What is unique about this book? What makes it better than other Telugu language learning books?
This book is the best in the market because it contains:
* Fun and essential vocabulary and phrases.
* Speaking and listening practice.
* Pronunciation, Cultural notes and Grammar explanation in very detailed manner.
* Telugu Vocabularies, sentences and conversation scenarios are provided.
* 30 plus audio tracks can be downloaded from google drive to listen to. Details are given inside.
* Provided vocabulary, sentences and verb conjugation in memrise application to make the learning experience more fun and intuitive.
* Support from the author will be provided at all times.
* Built using simple, easy to understand English with an elaborate explanation.
At the end of the book, you will be able to speak in Telugu, by making sentences using 3 - 6 words. This is the main and only goal of this book.
Whether you are a foreigner visiting places where Telugu is the main spoken language or you want to interact with a Telugu native speaker in your place or you want to learn a language which is centuries old with lots of cultural values. This book is for you.
- Language : English
- Paperback : 252 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9353618967
- ISBN-13 : 978-9353618964
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Still I think it would be good if the sound was made available as a separate audiobook on Audible, I don't mind paying a credit to have the convenience of the sound on Audible with all my other courses. Please consider this approach.
Reviewed in Canada 🇨🇦 on 31 October 2022
My suggestion is provide one page for 'Telugu alphabets' also in your next edition.
I recommend this book for learning.