|Package dimensions||19.05 x 14.73 x 14.48 cm; 907 Grams|
12 Pack, HwaShin 2oz Amber Glass Spray Bottles with Black Fine Mist Sprayers for Essential Oils, Perfumes & Aromatherapy (1 Brush, 2 Funnels, 3 Droppers, 2 Extra Nozzles, 24 Pieces Labels Included)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- ★Superior Quality: These bottles are made of a thick, sturdy-feeling Amber glass which can be washed and reused when empty. Being the color Amber, they provide maximum protection against harmful UV radiation.
- ★Convenience: This glass spray bottle is portable (2oz size), perfect for travel, conveniently fits in your purse or carry-on.The nozzle is tight fitting, don’t worry about the leakage!
- ★Multipurpose: The black mist sprayer functions are perfect for applying diluted essential oils, perfume oils, homemade deodorant, aromatherapy, air fresheners, room sprays, body sprays, DIY beauty products, pillow mist, and any other liquids you can think of!
- ★All tools prepared: 2 Extra Black Fine Mist Sprayers, 1 Brush, 2 Funnels, 3 Droppers, 24 Pieces Labels, with all the tools included, can help you jump right into enjoying your spray bottles.
- ★IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your satisfaction is our top priority. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact us in time.
These bottles are made of a thick, sturdy-feeling Amber glass which can be washed and reused when empty. Being the color Amber, they provide maximum protection against harmful UV radiation.
2oz spray bottle * 12
Black fine mist sprayer * 14
Dropper * 3
Funnel * 2
Cleaning brush * 1
Label * 24
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Leaks no matter what I do! Tried tightening the lid, spraying a few times to removed some pressure. Leaks as soon as it’s laying on it’s side.
Would not recommend.