Final Fantasy Anthology - PlayStation
|Price:||+ S$8.42 Delivery|
- Combines two full RPGs that provide over 30 hours of gameplay each
- Includes computer generated movie sequences created exclusively for this release
- Both games incorporate monster summoning magic later used in Final Fantasy 7
- The variety of "job" skills allows players to mix and match many different abilities to create custom characters
- The "Esper" magic system allows characters to cast over 90 different magic spells
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Final Fantasy Anthology incorporates two of the most beloved FINAL FANTASY titles ever published. First released as FINAL FANTASY III in the U.S., FINAL FANTASY VI brings back all of the qualities that made it the best selling RPG of its time, and adds a few bonuses unique to this re-release. The second title in this compilation, FINAL FANTASY V, is seeing its first ever release in the U.S. Featuring an innovative 'Job' system and a story that will take the player to different worlds, this title will finally show U.S. gamers what they have been missing. If you are new to the FINAL FANTASY universe, pick up Anthology as way of getting to know the series that has garnered the praise of millions. If you are already a fan, pick it up to relive the magic once again.