Pour Over Coffee Dripper Stainless Steel LHS Slow Drip Coffee Filter Metal Cone Paperless Reusable Single Cup Coffee Maker 1-2 Cup With Non-slip Cup Stand and Cleaning Brush …
- 【TOP QUALITY】Our fine mesh stainless steel coffee filter is made of the highest quality stainless steel without using paper filters; the bottom base will stay on and not break; the extra fine wire mesh at the lower part of the filter ensure no grounds end up in your cup.
- 【SIMPLE TO USE】Simply heat the pour over coffee filter with hot water and rinse out, add coffee grounds, slowly pour in the hot water, let the coffee maker drip out the water through the fine pour over filter, and remove the coffee dripper when done, ready to enjoy your drink.
- 【WIDE CUP STAND】A wide metal cup stand makes our over coffee filter strong, stable and safe to use while you pour the water; It’s sized to sit over most single cup mugs and smaller travel canteens.
- 【PORTABLE】Compact and lightweight, the coffee dripper works great at home or work or while traveling or camping.
- 【EASY TO CLEAN】You can easily clean our coffee filter, just rinse and wipe it dry or place it inside your dishwasher, and small brush is a gift for you.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Product Name: Stainless Steel Coffee Filter
Material : Stainless Steel
Dimension: 6.1*5.3*3.8 Inches
Features : Stainless Steel， Non-slip Cup Stand,Paperless, Light weight ,Dishwasher Safe
Usage : Coffee Cup Partner & Coffee Grinder Partner
Occasion : Perfect for Family，Office ,Picnic，Camping，Festival Feast Party
How to Use?
1.Pour boil water over the dripper.
2.Fill with grounded coffee.
3.Set unit over the suitable cup or pot.
4.Pour 10% of water across the cones.
5.Add rest of water slowly in a circular motion, keeping the water level consistent.
6.Wait for the water to brew, then enjoy your coffee.
7.Using the brush to scrub the filter.
1x Coffee Filter
1x Cleaning Brush
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- no additional filters to buy
- easy to clean
- water flows through too fast resulting in weak coffee; must pour slowly to get stronger brew
- cone separates from base, presumably for easy cleaning but can sometimes be a nuisance
Probably the most helpful tip I can share about this is to pour the hot water really slowly, or add it just a little at a time. It takes longer but the coffee turns out much better. On the first day, I filled the filter with hot water and it drained through pretty fast and the coffee was really weak. Since then, I have been pouring just a little water, waiting while that drips through, then pouring a little more, letting that drip through, etc. It's time-consuming but the coffee turns out better. I think maybe with the filter completely full, the weight of the water pushes it through faster than if there is only a little bit of water.
The metal filter alone is sufficient as a backup if you forget to restock paper filters.