Brita Standard Water Filter, Standard Replacement Filters for Pitchers and Dispensers, BPA Free - 1 Count
|Price:||+ S$8.26 Delivery|
- BPA FREE: Enjoy BPA free Brita Standard Replacement Filters made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers. Height 5.31; Width 2.31; Length/Depth 2.31; Weight .13 pounds
- CLEANER: Only Brita filters are certified to reduce Chlorine (taste and odor), Copper, Mercury, Zinc and Cadmium. Contaminants reduced may not be in all users' water
- EASY INSTALLATION: A pull top cap makes filter change quick and easy with no pre-soaking necessary in order to enjoy great-tasting, filtered water in minutes
- REPLACEMENT FILTER: Replace your standard filter every 40 gallons, about every 2 months for the average household. Brita filters last 2.5x longer lasting that Zero Water
- REDUCE WASTE & SAVE: One Brita standard filter can replace 300 16.9oz water bottles. You'll stay hydrated, save money and reduce plastic waste
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Keep tap water healthier and tasting better when you regularly change your Brita replacement filter. Made to fit all Brita pitchers and dispensers, this replacement filter reduces copper, mercury and cadmium impurities that can adversely affect your health over time, while cutting chlorine taste and odor to deliver great tasting water. Designed to leave no black flecks in your water and with no pre-soak required, the Brita filters are quick and easy to use. Change your Brita filters every 40 gallons or approximately 2 months for best performance. Start drinking healthier, great tasting water with Brita today.
Brita water filters reduce impurities including:
Conveniently filter your tap water.
With Brita filters, it’s easier than ever to enjoy better tasting water that’s better for you. Brita standard filters cut the taste and odor of chlorine wile reducing copper, cadmium and mercury impurities that can adversely affect your health over time. The standard filters are simple to use and have many features you’ll love.
- Easy installation
- No pre-soak and no black flecks
- 40 gallon filter life
- 1 filter = 300 16.9 oz plastic bottles
- Compatible with all Brita pitchers and dispensers except Brita Stream pitchers
How to Change Your Brita Filter
Flush the Brita filter with cold water for 15 seconds.
4 Ways to Drink More Water Every Day
Drink water with meals
Skip soda and make a healthier choice. Drink 0-calorie Brita filtered water with every meal.
Add fruit for flavor
Add a slice of lemon, orange or lime to your glass for an extra splash of sweetness.
Workout with water
Fuel your body with Brita filtered water before, during and after your workouts.
Find the Brita for you
Choose a faucet mount system, pitcher, dispenser or filtering bottle to enjoy great-tasting water any time.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I tried to reach Amazon customer care but they said they can't accept the return or replacement for this filter and I can not get any refund either. So please stay away from this cheap quality filter. I hope this honest review will help someone in making decision.
I was disenchanted with Brita back in the day - the filters seemed awfully fussy to set up, and they seemed to need changing quite often. So far I haven't had any issues with these new filters. Priming it took 15 seconds - no joke - and it was pretty much ready right after priming. That's to say, I didn't get any black dust or floaties in the first few loads, like I did with the older filters.
So I'm back to Brita. This is a good filter and it does a good job.