Stasher 100% Silicone Reusable Food Bag, Bundle, Clear
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- 100% PURE NON-TOXIC PLATINUM SILICONE: the world's first fully functional, self-sealing, non-plastic bag. Plus unlike traditional plastic bags, Stasher bags contain no BPA, no PVC, and no latex. Keep your food safe from contaminants in Stasher bags!
- JOIN THE PLASTIC FREE MOVEMENT: created in response to the profound need for a healthy alternative to plastic storage.
- PINCH-LOCK SEAL: features the innovative air-tight, pinch-lock seal to keep food fresh to store, marinade, and sous vide. Keep your food’s nutrients, flavors and juices locked in. Just burp your Stasher to remove excess air and pinch the Seal closed!
- DISHWASHER AND MICROWAVE SAFE: platinum food-grade silicone is safe for use in the freezer, microwave, dishwasher, boiling water, and oven up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- THIS BUNDLE CONTAINS: 1 of half-gallon size 10. 25” x 8. 25” x 1. 5” (64. 2oz); 2 of sandwich size 7. 5” x 7. 5” x 1” (15oz); 1 of snack size 4. 5” x 7. 5” x 1” (9. 9oz)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
It's time to rethink plastic. Meet the first and only Self-Sealing, air-tight, non-plastic bag in the world. Fun. Functional. Reusable. Responsible. 100% pure platinum food grade silicone bags are the healthy alternative to plastic. Join the plastic-free movement.
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I filled the bag with 2 cups of water , sealed it , turned it over : the seal broke and the water spilled all over.
I repeated the experiment again 3 times , making sure to perfectly seal it , but sill , the seal won’t hold the water. Slight pressure on the bag , and the seal gets wide open.
If this is the design - don’t buy this product , it will disappoint you and cause actual damage !
Can’t be used for anything with liquid! I can’t imagine what will happen if you try to freeze some pasta sauce or other liquid content. All the content of the bag is guaranteed to spill inside your freezer and creat one giant mess.
I tried it out immediately once I got home. My first impression was that the material was very thick and rubbery…in a good way. I was a bit skeptical about how it closes since it seemed kind of flimsy but to my surprise it actually closes very securely. Its funny actually after I closed it I struggled to get it back open again. So yeah, the seal will definitely seal your food.
The next day I used it to bring my sandwich to work (I usually use a regular baggie). Of course I gave it a good wash beforehand. One thing thats great about the silicone is it keeps the shape of your food…in other words my sandwich didn’t squashed like it sometimes does in my work bag. There wasn’t any noticeable smell or anything either coming from the silicone…my sandwich tasted exactly the same as before so that’s a good thing. I know sometimes if the material is bad it can leave an odor in your food which I think is really gross.
Whats even more impressive is that the silicone is microwavable. This actually makes eating lunch super convenient at work…I can just put the whole thing in the microwave for 15 seconds and I’ll get a warm meal. Whereas when I used regular baggies I would never get the luxury of eating a warm sandwich. Ive already had a coworker as me about them. I guess it attracts attention when you put something like that in the microwave. Ive never used it on the stove top though it says you can. The idea of putting it over open flame kind of makes me nervous so I think i’ll hold back on that for now.
Like others have said they wash up great in the dishwasher too. I don’t use my dishwasher too often though so I just clean them by hand. Just use soap and water…the regular stuff, and leave it to air dry. I always dump the excess water out first otherwise i’ll take that much longer.
The bottomline is that they’re great reusable bags. The silicone is high quality and doesn’t have any smell. They’re microwavable and easy to wash as well. My only complaint is that yeah they’re a little hard to open and close. I guess thats a good thing since it means that the seal works well? Or maybe I’m just lacking power in my fingers who knows…Anyways I don’t regret buying this product though it was kind of pricey. Less stuff to the landfill is always a good thing imo.