|Item Height||4.29 inches|
|Item Width||8.78 inches|
|Hardware Platform||Play Station 4|
|OS||Not Machine Specific|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||61454|
|Product Dimensions||23.6 x 22.3 x 10.9 cm|
SteelSeries Arctis Pro + GameDAC Gaming Headset - Certified Hi-Res Audio System for PS4 and PC - White
|Price:||+ S$19.13 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The GameDAC dedicated DAC and headphone amp transforms any PS4 or PC into a high performance audio source by bypassing the low fidelity, poor quality DACs found in typical console controllers, USB headsets, and PC sound cards
- Gaming’s first certified Hi-Res Audio system ensures that you hear high-fidelity 96 kHz / 24 bit audio at its purest full resolution with no down-sampling
- Arctis Pro + GameDAC is the first gaming headset system to include the legendary ESS Sabre DAC and amp for unsurpassed audio quality with 121 dB of dynamic range and -115 dB THD+N
- Premium Hi-Res speakers with high-density neodymium magnets reproduce a full, expansive frequency range from 10 – 40,000 Hz with stunning realism and clarity
- Luxurious polished steel and aluminum alloy construction offers maximum durability and a consistent fit
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Arctis Pro + gamedac delivers gaming's first certified hi-res audio system, ensuring you hear high-fidelity 96 kHz/ 24 bit, full resolution audio at its purest, with no down-sampling. The gaming audio system Includes the legendary ess sabre dac and Amp, guaranteeing your audio comes through with unsurpassed Quality. Plus, arctis Pro + gamedac is Designed with luxury Materials like polished steel and aluminum alloy, and the exclusive arctis skin goggle headband and airweave performance fabric ear cushions. The arctis Pro headset features a studio-quality clear cast microphone for unparalleled voice clarity and background noise cancellation. Speaker drivers headphone frequency response 10 to 40,000 Hz, Microphone frequency response 100 to 10,000 Hz, Gamedac frequency response 5 to 40,000 Hz.
Unsurpassed Audio Quality
Certified Hi-Res Audio
Arctis Pro+GameDAC is the world's first certified Hi-Res gaming audio system. With specs surpassing the Japanese Audio Society's rigorous Hi-Res requirements, you'll hear game audio and music like never before.
ESS Sabre DAC Chip
The heart of the GameDAC is the legendary ESS Sabre 9018. Revered for its unsurpassed audio quality with 121dB of dynamic range and -115dB THD+N, bass sounds tighter and effects distinct and positional cues more accurately.
Customization at Your Fingertips
The intuitive OLED menu lets you quickly adjust your volume, balance your ChatMix, and dial in your perfect sound with the onboard 10-band equalizer, all without installing software.
Sophisticated Tactile Experience
Hi-Res Capable Speaker Drivers
Premium speaker drivers with high-density neodymium magnets reproduce Hi-Res audio to 40,000Hz, nearly double most headsets (22,000Hz) and twice what the human ear can hear.
Luxurious Materials Throughout
From the gunmetal finish on the lightweight steel headband and aluminum alloy hangers, to the soft touch coating on the removeable speaker plates, every surface is a sophisticated tactile experience.
Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the retractable Arctis ClearCast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and exceptional background noise cancellation.
Arctis Pro Delivers
DTS Headphone: X v2.0
Next generation Headphone: X v2.0 immerses you in the action by delivering incredibly accurate positional cues. Lose yourself in the game as the audio comes to life all around you.
Join external VoIP chat or take phone calls from another device via the 3.5mm mobile jack. Use the Line Out jack to connect to a pair of powered speakers or to output your audio mix for streaming.
Built for Professionals
Arctis Pro+GameDAC was built from the ground up to deliver the best audio ever found in gaming. Esports athletes demand the highest quality sound, comfort, and materials, and Arctis Pro delivers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Well guess what? The sound is crap. Fresh out the box, I updated the Steelseries Engine 3 software and patched the headset, but the soundstage in my ears was skewed around 30 degrees to the left. That means that everything I hear in my ears seems to be coming from the left. Sometimes, there was nothing to the right. Whether I was listening to music or playing games, the sound was skewed to the left. I tried tweaking different settings in the Engine 3 but to no avail.
So I did what any logical person would do -- I contacted the Steelseris customer service on 30 September 2018. Every reply from them takes around 2 - 3 working days. Slow responses notwithstanding, the customer service representative did not seem to know why the issue was happening. He only suggested 2 options.
Firstly, he told me to reset the hardware via a magical button hidden in the left earcup. I had to peel off the cushioning, find one of those iPhone pins, and then hold the button for a certain amount of time, at which point the headset should reset. There is no indication anywhere so I had to just hope it worked. (It works when you realise you have to re-pair the headset to the USB receiver that came with it.) After re-pairing with the receiver, the issue was improved by maybe 5 degrees but the soundstage was still skewed to the left. The issue becomes more apparent at lower volumes.
The customer service rep's next solution was to go straight to the RMA process. After asking me to send in my receipt, they agreed to RMA the product conditionally if I send in evidence (screenshot) of the destroyed product - i.e. breaking off the left earcup and showing the serial number.
Which I did on 14 October.
It's 16 October and my reply from them was that my RMA is declined -- with NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER WHY.
So basically, let's recap -- Steelseries sold me a product that has some weird issue, took 2 weeks to correspond with me, agreed to RMA my purchase, and then after I had destroyed it, proceeded to screw me over and tell me the RMA is rejected.
Take this as a lesson learnt -- DO NOT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS. WONKY. FAULTY. PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE. AND WILL ABSOLUTELY SCREW YOU OVER FOR NO REASON AT ALL.
First off, I wear headphones 12-18 hours a day, 7 days a week. For work, recreation, and to help me fall asleep. I know headphones, and have a decent collection of a dozen or so.
1) HOLY DISTORTION, BATMAN! Listening to music at volumes any of my other headphones can handle (including the cheap-o $30 bluetooth units), these units produce massive amounts of distortion. I cannot believe how bad these are at volumes over 50%! Give it one tonal range to cover, and it seems to do okay, but toss in two or three (like bass guitar and a high-hat at the same time.... or, ya know, almost all music) and suddenly you can't make out what you're listening to anymore.
2) The volume roller is EXTREMELY easy to accidentally adjust. I mean, unbelievably easy. I am CONSTANTLY messing with the volume when adjusting the headphones or mic, and since it's so loose it's almost impossible to dial in "just the right" volume. Very very annoying!
3) There's no media controls on these. Why? A push-button volume button combination would easily solve the "too easy to adjust" volume, and allow media controls through long presses.
4) The ear pieces are EXTREMELY hot. I wear headphones quite a bit, but these burn my ears up in a matter of minutes, which makes me adjust or remove them temporarily. This also reiterates point #2 in that the volume knob is ALWAYS being adjusted by accident.
5) These block absolutely no out-side sound, and people often can hear what I am listening to or playing. This doesn't make sense since the ear-pads don't seem to allow ANY airflow.
6) The mic disable button turns ON a light........ What? So when your mic is on, there's no light. When you mic is OFF, such as when listening to music, hanging out, whatever, there's BRIGHT RED LED on 100% of the time....... Huh???? How does this make sense?
7) the audio volume is easily 1/3 of every other headphone I own. I crank every setting up to 100% just to be equal to 30% on any other headset... Why?
8) mic is garbage!!!! I can't imagine anyone with any sense of intelligence thinking this mic is anything other than painfully sub par. Everything either sounds tinny, or incredibly digital (like using one of those $5 voice oscillators that make you sound like a robot.
9) while the ear pads do go around your ears, the speaker mesh is too shallow and will contact your ears. This makes it unbearable by itself, but combined with every other issue.....
10) FINALLY the surround sound effect is negligable. Playing the same surround sound tests, I cannot tell a difference between regular 2.0 phones and these. At all. There's also a VERY VERY VERY specific place you HAVE to position these, or you'll only hear about 70% of what it's putting out. Unfortunately the VERY SPECIFIC spot these must be placed is absolutely HORRIBLE. You must bend and fold your ears to position them even remotely correctly.
11) I know I said 10 was the final number, but it brings me to another point. These are so uncomfortable in almost every way. After a short session your jaw will hurt, as the bottoms press right into the hinge of your jaw, your ears will hurt and be sweaty from the complete lack of ventilation (it's like putting your ears in a wool coat in July in Florida -- a swamp!)
From a company that specializes in headphones, these are full of awfully poor design choices! One of the worst overall headsets I've ever owned.
Do not recommend to anyone for any purpose!