Fire TV Stick | Basic Edition (Available for Non-US Customers Only)
|Price:||+ S$9.11 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fire TV Stick Basic Edition provides an easy way to access content from Prime Video, Netflix and thousands of apps and games. Subscription may be required. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and more with the Amazon Silk web browser.
- Fire TV Stick Basic Edition comes with a dedicated remote so that you can easily play the content you want.
- Simply plug in your Fire TV Stick Basic Edition and start streaming in minutes.
- Experience fast and fluid streaming with a quad-core processor, as well as 8 GB of storage and 1 GB of memory for apps and games.
- Amazon Prime Video members get unlimited access to Prime Video, including original programming such as The Grand Tour, Man in the High Castle and Carnival Row.
- Play popular games like Hungry Shark Evolution, Pac-Man 256, Crossy Road, Hill Climb Racing, and more.
- 1-year limited warranty included.
Amazon International Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Fire TV Stick Basic Edition connects your HDTV to a world of online entertainment. Enjoy a wide selection of movies, TV episodes and games. Fire TV Stick is an easy way to enjoy content from Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, YouTube and more.
Amazon Prime Video subscription provides access to thousands of movies and TV episodes that are available to stream instantly. Amazon Originals showcase comedy, drama and family programming you can only see on Amazon Video, such as The Grand Tour, Niko and the Sword of Light, and the award-winning series Man in the High Castle and Mozart in the Jungle.
Fire TV Stick is so easy to connect that you can move it from room to room. Never miss an episode while you’re away from home. Just plug and play anywhere – even with Wi-Fi that requires web authentication.
Fire TV Stick delivers fast and fluid performance with a quad-core processor and 8 GB of storage. Stream movies and TV shows in up to 1080p HD. Enjoy rich cinematic surround sound with Dolby Audio, consistent quality and enhanced volume level via HDMI. The responsive interface on Fire TV Stick is available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and German.
Fire TV Basic Edition
- Size and Weight: 3.4" x 1.2" x 0.5" (85.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 12.6 mm). Weight is 1.1 oz (32.0 g).
- Processor and GPU: MediaTek Quad-core ARM 1.3 GHz. GPU is Mali450 MP4.
- Storage and Memory: 8 GB internal (actual formatted capacity will be less) available for apps and games. 1 GB of memory.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth: Dual-band, dual-antenna Wi-Fi supports 2x2 MIMO 802.11a/b/g/n/ac. Bluetooth 4.1.
- Ports: HDMI output, Micro USB for power only.
- Audio Support: Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound, 2ch stereo, and HDMI audio pass through up to 7.1.
- Content Formats Supported: Video H.264 1080p30H.265 1080p30. Audio AAC-LC, HE-AACv1 (AAC+), HE-AACv2 (eAAC+), AC3 (Dolby Digital Plus), FLAC, MIDI, MP3, PCM/Wave, Vorbis, AMR-NB, AMR-WB. Photo JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP.
- Output Resolution Supported: 720p and 1080; up to 60pfs.
- System Requirements: High-definition television with available HDMI input, internet connection via Wi-Fi, a power outlet.
- TV Compatibility: Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50Hz, including popular HDCP-compatible models from: Hitachi, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, NEC, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Vizio, Westinghouse, and others.
- Accessibility Features: VoiceView screen reader enables access to the vast majoirty of Fire TV features for users who are blind or visually impaired. Watch videos and TV shows with closed captioning displayed. Captions are not available for all content.
- Included in the Box: Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Remote, USB cable and power adaptor, HDMI extender, and 2 AAA batteries.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
8 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. No 4K video support, so you'd be stuck at HD only from Prime Video, Netflix et al
2. Slow menu navigation and screen updates due to 3 year old tech spec
3. Very limited app store, where many apps that would be available in US/UK markets are just not there
IMHO you'd be much better off with a cheaper Android TV box (Xiaomi Mi Box 3 as example) or a Roku Stick where you can still get the Amazon Prime Video app but you get 4K video support and up to date tech specs.
The Fire TV Stick Basic Edition is very much in need of an update to a current generation tech spec and until I gets that, do not buy.