Stormy Kromer Rancher Cap - Winter Thinsulate Wool Hat with Fleece Earflap
- RANCHER CAP: The Stormy Kromer Rancher hat offers the fit and comfort of the Original Kromer Cap, while providing heightened levels of warmth. With the same six-panel construction designed to stay on your head, this hat is the perfect accessory for your favorite winter coat. Available in 6 different colors.
- COMPOSITION: The epitome of warmth and durability, this sturdy fitted cap has a fleece-lined earband and is constructed out of wool and nylon. Fashioned with six-panel crown construction and lined with Thinsulate Insulation, this hat will keep you warm in the most extreme weather elements. Dry clean only.
- EARBAND: Equipped with a longer adjustable hinged pull-down earband than the Original Kromer Cap, the Rancher Cap is ideal for keeping your head warm and insulated during the cold winter months.
- GREAT GIFT: The Rancher cap is the perfect gift to ensure that special someone stays warm during any winter activity, from ice fishing to shoveling snow. Available in 10 different sizes, this hat is excellent outdoor winter gear for men or women.
- CUT AND SEWN IN THE USA: Located in Michigan, Stormy Kromer has been crafting reliable and high-quality hats for over a century. They are dedicated to superior customer service with an offered lifetime warranty for all cap products.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Stormy Kromer Rancher hat offers the fit and comfort of the Original Kromer Cap, while providing heightened levels of warmth. With the same six-panel construction designed to stay on your head, this hat is the perfect accessory for your favorite winter coat. Available in 6 different colors.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package dimensions : 28.7 x 9.65 x 6.35 cm; 10 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 October 2012
- Manufacturer : Stormy Kromer
- ASIN : B004W19OT6
- Item model number : 50500
- Department : Mens
- Customer reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It turns out that the hat fit him perfectly. He likes the fact that he can wear it hiking, but it is dressy enough to wear to more formal and/or everyday functions (he always dresses fairly "nice").
Personally, I think the hat looked a little goofy straight out of the box, like the top of the hat was too high. However, I have learned not to judge things too harshly before they are broken in. It is obvious from the instructions that this company is extremely proud of their product, and it is made in the USA.
My first trip was a two week elk hunting trip to Montana in the winter and I can't think of a more perfect hat for the conditions. To be fair I own about every hat and this one is a great mix of all their qualities. Warm as a merino wool beanie with the temperature regulation and protection of a ball cap. When hiking I would flip up the ear flaps and when the snow was blowing sideways I would slip the hat down tight and look out of under the bill.
The hat dried very quickly after a day of walking in the snow and I never had any complaints about its construction or comfort. Fit was as explained in the sizing.
In Montana I tried on a few of the normal - non - Rancher Stormy Kromers and I much prefer this one especially for winter. It is much thicker so for the summer and fall/spring it may get too warm but the extra wool construction makes it feel so much more quality.