|Size||80W, 2650GPH, 19.7ft|
|Power source type||Battery Powered|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Easy to Clean|
|Item model number||HG-915-10000|
|Product Dimensions||19.56 x 10.41 x 16.26 cm; 3.38 Kilograms|
Hygger 2650GPH Quiet Submersible and External 24V Water Pump, with Controller (30%-100% Settings), Powerful Return Pump for Fish Tanks, Aquariums, Ponds, Fountains, Sump, Hydroponics (80W, 19.7ft)
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions LxWxH||19.6 x 10.4 x 16.3 centimetres|
|Power source||Battery Powered|
About this item
- **Adjustable Flow Speed**This aquarium water pump has an external Led display controller, with 71 flow speed settings, you can control the flow rate from 30% to 100% of the top speed flow. 3 buttons on the controller: "Up" "Down" "Pause"
- **Demension & Specifications**Input voltage: 100-240V 50/60HZ. Output voltage: DC 24V. Pump Dimension(LxWxH): 7.7 x 4.1 x 6.4 inch. Cord length from the pump to controller is 9ft, the power cord length is 9.9ft. Wattage/flow/head: 80W/2650GPH/19.7ft head. Please look to the size chart for other models
- **Durable Water Pump**Wear-resistant ceramic shaft and magnetic drive makes this water pump a long service life. No copper element, can be used for fresh water or salt water. Need 10ft extension cord for the controller and pump, please go for ASIN B08CB69DSF
- **Internal & External Use** Hygger dcp water pump can be ran externally or be submerged. Please note the controller is not waterproof, must be placed indoors.The water pump inlet and outlet ports with standar size threads, it comes with screws, o rings, pipe connection fittings.You can connect 1", 3/4", 1-1/2", 1-1/4" pipes to the pond pump
- ** Auto Shut Off When No Water** Plug the power to turn this water pump on, unplug the power to turn it off. It is protected in case there's no water, the pump will auto shut off when no water is sensed or water gets too low. Comes with 2 kinds of removable water intake screens,1 for normal water level and the other for low water level (higher than 0.8inch)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hygger DCP controllable 24V water pump, comes with a special U-shape water intake shell, which makes this return pump can be used in low water level.
A powerful water pump for fish tanks, aquariums, ponds, fountains, waterfalls, sump, hydroponics, irrigation use.
Aquarium Water Pump Features:
- Ultra quiet, runs at low vibration.
- Auto shut off when no water is sensed.
- High performance, energy saving up to 65% and safe operation.
- With 71 settings external controller, easy to control the flow rate from 30% to 100%.
- Can be used internally or externally, for salt-water or fresh water use.
- Comes with 2 kinds of water intake shells, the lowest water level can be 0.8 inch.
- Durable for long time use, with anti-resistant ceramic shaft, magnetic drive.
- Easy to disassemble it by hand for cleaning, the impeller is removable.
Directions for use
1. Max working water depth is 5ft. Please check and clean the pump regularly.
2. Prohibit to use the pump in flammable liquids. Working water temps: 34-95 Fahrenheit degrees.
3. The pump will stop working when input voltage is too high, upon no water, impeller blocked, to restart the pump please re-plug the power.
4. The controller has memory function for the flow rater, if the power goes out the controller will go back to the last setting.
5. Don**t let the pump run dry, it will damage the motor. When use the pump internally, please keep the pump fully submersible in water before plug in power.
When use the pump externally, make sure there are full of water in the pump body and the pipes before plug in power.
6. If you find the pump is failed to pump water at the beginning, please try to unplug and re-plug the power to get rid of the air inside the pump,
repeat that for several times then the pump will work normally.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I recently had one of my Sicce syncra 3.0 pumps go out on me. It was not that old & despite routine maintenance, it began to really struggle. I decided I would try another brand & stumbled across this one. With my second Sicce still hooked up (for now!), I can really notice right off the bat just how silent this pump really is. The vibration level is hardly noticeable. I had to feel the flow to make sure it was running. The Sicce pumps no matter the setup (rubber legs, on foam, off walls, etc.), give off this buzz sound that you eventually get used too....
The flow itself is as advertised. The setup was simple.
This pump is truly impressive so far. I will create an update post if anything fails or any issues occur sooner than anticipated!
Update: 3/16/2021 - the pump is still running like a champ! So much so that I purchased 2 more (1 to replace my other sicce & the other to go on a custom river tank). These things are still silent. Very VERY impressed with hygger on this one! Highly recommend.
I timed the flow from the pump (using the downward intake attatchment) through my 1/3 HP chiller and into a 5 gallon water jug. It was doing around 6 gallons a minute, faster than the OLD mag but doubt as fast as a new mag 9.5. The mag was doing like 4 gallons a minute.
Its rated at 1000 gph . I think I got around 4-6 feet of head through the chiller in resistance for 360 gallons per hour. I think the only way to get close to its rated would be using larger hoses than 3/4" or no hoses.
Calculate your head to get the flow, I would take the rated flow and cut it in half for real world flow.
I did have one issue, it stopped pumping and the panel read (ERROR). I just unplugged it and plugged it back in and it started back up.
I'm very leary of this pump now. If it gets a error and stops pumping then my chiller turns into a iceball and tank heats up to 88. The old mags are reliable as they do not have a control panel to glitch out.
I had asked a question about this before I purchased it. The manufacture said if the panel goofs up it will continue to pump. We it stopped pumping on a error. I'm wondering if the chiller turned on a maybe a voltage drop caused the error.
I wish they would make one with an option to run it at full blast and not have a controller = less to go wrong = more reliable. I don't need or want that digital pad just wanted less heat in my tank.
I will know more after a few weeks of running, I hope no more glitches.
Uodate aug 2 months later. Still pumping no issues .
I only have a 55 gallon tank so I have it only using 30% power (lowest setting) on the 2650GPH model. So there is enough power for a 120+ gallon tank in the future.
I bought this 2650gph pump (at 80w) to replace a 2450 pump (unning at 400w) because it allows you to turn down the flow .. I only need about 1800-2000goh right now, but will expand the system and need the full 2650. Something my other pump, which runs at full speed all the time, doesn't allow ...
Well, instAll was easy and it came with nice connection options, the best I've seen. Controller is easy to use and the pump is near silent.
But, it only flows about half as much as my 2450gph pump. .. and that was with half of the old pumps flow bypassed to the sump..... So, more like a 1/4 of the actual flow.
What a bummer. If it actually flowed 1500-1800 at 2' head, this pump would be perfect.
Now, back to searching