|Manufacturer||Luffy Pets Collection|
|Package dimensions||21.21 x 14.2 x 1.5 cm; 32 Grams|
SunGrow Indian Almond Leaves for Pleco, Dried Leaves for Spawning, Expedite Healing Process Post Injury, Source of Nutrition, Create Blackwater Habitat for Bottom Feeders Like Catfish, Cory and Loach
|Price:||S$17.43 (S$17.43 / Item)|
Enhance your purchase
- ✔ DELICIOUS, NUTRITIOUS BOTTOM FEEDER TREAT --- Bottom-dwelling fish such as cory catfish, Bristlenose plecostomus and Kuhli loach require certain forms of food and treats in order to comfortably feed. Because the catappa leaves sink to the bottom of your tank, they are the perfect delicious dietary supplement for your pet’s downturned mouth. Watch as your fish shred the leaves right down to the skeleton.
- ✔ PROVIDES SHELTER AND BREEDING SPOTS --- At a practical size of between 7” and 9” in length, the pack of 10 SunGrow Large Indian Almond Leaves provides substantial areas for your bottom-dwelling fish and other aquatic pets to swim around and hide behind. The leaves also create cozy and secure places for your fish to reproduce and spawn their eggs. Baby fish can stay among the leaves until they are confident to come out and play.
- ✔ RELEASES ELEMENTS THAT STABILIZE pH LEVELS --- Once catappa leaves are fully waterlogged, they begin to release beneficial elements. They help in stabilizing the pH value in your aquarium water. They also soften the water and contain medicinal elements that benefit your aquatic pets by enriching and conditioning their water. It imparts color and encourages reproduction as well.
- ✔ MIMICS BLACKWATER HABITAT FOUND IN THE WILD --- As the elements in the large catappa leaves are released, they will turn your aquarium water a yellowish brown color. This is evidence that the leaves are doing their job, as the characteristics and appearance of the water mimic the blackwater habitat that your pleco and catfish live in while in the wild. The color is an indicator that your pet fish are getting the nutrients that they need to thrive.
- ✔ USEFUL TO MANY TYPES OF AQUATIC LIFE --- These Large Miracle Leaves are the ones that you’ll find in the wild, making them an excellent addition to a variety of habitats. Along with aquariums, the leaves serve as leaf litter for vivariums, paludariums, terrariums, and ripariums. Fish such as pleco, catfish, cichlids, killifishes, characins, and gouramis benefit from the blackwater environment.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Catappa, or Indian Almond leaves are part of your pet’s native home. SunGrow’s hand-picked Giant Catappa Leaves are a familiar and beneficial addition to your pet’s world. They may not be on the top of your shopping list now, but they are about to be. Giant Catappa Leaves are actually one of the most hardworking products in your tank, providing many benefits for fishes, shrimps, frogs and even snails. Catappa Leaves are rich in properties that condition your aquarium’s water and lower stress in fishes. When soft, the leaves also serve as a snack. Snails, shrimp, and fishes have been known to occasionally take a nibble on these leaves to keep themselves in optimal condition. The leaves also form makeshift shelters for fishes to sleep under and are great nests for their eggs to latch onto. You'll be sent 10 giant leaves in one pack. Simply drop them in the tank. After a few days, you'll notice your tank water browning. This is normal and good properties are being released into the water. Your tank water is now conditioned to support optimal tank conditions. Remove the leaves when you see them breaking up. Always rinse before use, even after boiling or soaking. Although we obtain our products from sources known to us, it takes a second to ensure everything is perfect for your pet.