|Manufacturer||Luffy Pets Collection|
|Package dimensions||13.1 x 12.9 x 5 cm; 140 Grams|
SunGrow Corner Guards For Aquarium Cabinets (20 Pcs)-Round, Transparent Corner Protectors-Anti-Collision Protection For Countertops, Fish Tanks & Coffee Tables-Includes 60 Extra Strong Adhesive Tapes
|Price:||+ S$8.31 Delivery|
- IDEAL PROTECTION FOR AQUARIUM CABINET CORNERS A strong and sturdy base is crucial to keeping your aquarium stable and your fish and plants healthy. Most aquarium stands and cabinets have some type of corners that jut out making them more susceptible to wear and tear. The SunGrow Corner Guards offer long-lasting protection to keep your aquarium cabinet looking great for many years to come.
- PERFECT FOR HOUSEHOLDS WITH CHILDREN When babies first start walking, it is a very exciting experience. It can also be nerve-wracking thinking of all the dangerous corners your child may bump into. The practical and durable anti-collision corner guards make sharp corners softer and help protect your children all the way into their teenage years.
- EXTRA STRONG ADHESIVE WONT FALL OFF The value pack of 20 SunGrow Corner Protectors includes 60 extra strong adhesive tape pieces. These sticky tapes quickly and securely adhere the corner guards to the actual aquarium cabinet corners. The resilient adhesive stays put even when pulled on by kids or chewed on by pets.
- TRANSPARENT TO BLEND WITH ANY UNDERWATER SCENE Designed to be as inconspicuous as possible, the universal corner protectors from SunGrow are clear so that they blend in with black, white, beige or any other color. The transparency also ensures that there are no distractions from your beautiful underwater habitat.
- 20 PIECE VALUE PACK FOR THE ENTIRE HOUSE After covering all the corners on your aquarium cabinet, there will be plenty of rubber protectors left for other furniture in the house. Place the 20-pack of versatile corner guards strategically around your home on your fish tank, tables, wood chairs and any other corner that could use a soft cushioning.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy Your Aquarium
Being an aquarium owner is a fulfilling and enjoyable experience. Becoming a parent for the first time is also very satisfying, but can cause anxiety at the thought of your little one getting hurt. To be both a protective parent and successful Aquarius, start by baby proofing your aquarium cabinet and fish tank. The SunGrow Aquarium Cabinet Corner Guards cushion sharp edges that may injure your little one as he or she takes their first steps. A little protection goes a long way in giving moms, dads, grandmas, and grandpas peace of mind.
Prevent Accidental Bumps and Bruises
Babies aren’t the only ones that get accidental bumps and bruises! We all have that clumsy family member who seems to bang into everything. Large dogs like Golden and Labrador Retrievers may also get excited and run into a corner or two. Simply perfect for cushioning sharp corners and dangerous edges, the pack of 20 gel corner protectors from SunGrow prevent unnecessary accidents all around your home. In addition to your fish tanks and aquarium cabinet, use the corner guards on coffee tables, countertops, office desks, kitchen tables, and any other furniture with corners to protect.
Quick and Easy to Apply
Step 1: Clean the surfaces of the corner and of the guard.
Step 2: Stick one piece included pieces of adhesive tape to each of the 3 sides inside of the corner guard.
Step 3: Place the guard onto the corner you want to protect. Press down and hold for approximately 10 seconds.
Step 4: Repeat the process throughout the house for total protection.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 30 August 2020