|Manufacturer||Sunvalley Enterprises LLC|
|Manufacturer||Sunvalley Enterprises LLC|
|Item model number||DC03|
|Product Dimensions||24.61 x 11.4 x 10.69 cm; 607.81 Grams|
Sun's Tea 18oz Wide Mouth Ultra Clear Spill-proof Strong Double-wall 3-Piece Borrosilicate Glass Tumbler with Strainer and Lid (flat top lid)
|Price:||+ S$12.61 Delivery|
- 💧 ULTRA CLEAR: Made of premium, double walled borosilicate glass, delivering a long-lasting, high quality glass drinkware solution to carry hot drink hot or cold drink. No plastic taste, no worry of BPA.
- 💧 VERSATILE: Tumbler is heat resistant and cool to touch (no sleeve required) featuring 2 layers of insulation, keeping your drinks hot or cold for longer periods. Wide mouth structure makes it easy to drink from and easy to clean.
- 💧 ERGONOMIC: Offers an easy use, removable stainless steel strainer that is perfect for herb tea or flower tea brewing. Spill proof lid made of food grade ABS engineering plastic with silicone seal, perfect for every day use in-office, in-home, on-the-run, on-the-road, or in-the-air travel.
- 💧 SAFE: 100% BPA free screw-on wide mouth lid with stainless steel liners – bottle does not contain plastic and aroma. Glass bottle is microwave and dishwasher safe.
- 💧 QUALITY ASSURANCE – Your satisfaction is important to us, which is why we stand behind our exclusive line of borosilicate glassware with a (6) month satisfaction guarantee for any issues or defects
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Sun's Tea 18oz Ultra Clear Spill-proof Strong Double-wall 3-Piece Borrosilicate Glass Tea Tumbler with Strainer
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
UPDATE July 30, 2015: Although my replacement tumbler was in storage and unused longer than the standard guarantee period, when I finally used it and it cracked the company did send me another replacement. I have increased my rating because this company does seem to make an effort to correct problems in a timely way even if there are some quality issues. Another observation is that from what I have seen you have to pay a decent amount more money to get a tumbler with tea strainer of much better quality.
Put a layer of saran wrap on top before you screw the lid down or the alcohol will start to craze the plastic.
Original: I ordered two of these and have been using them for about 2 months now, about three times a week. I just love this thermos. I use it for coffee and it keeps quite warm as well as having some visual interest with the glass double wall. The glass is sealed in between layers so nothing can get inside. It cleans up great through the dishwasher. (Unlike many others - ever shake a well used stainless mug after a run in the dishwasher? Ew.) My only tip is to use a fork to pull out the silicone gasket so the lid can be washed properly. The thermos seems fairly sturdy, but I consider myself a careful person and have not dropped it to test how sturdy it actually is. If I had to judge I would say a drop on plush carpet at home would fare well. A drop at the office on carpeted floor maybe. A drop in the kitchen definitely not. My only gripe is that it has a screw-on lid so you can't truly drink "on the go" however some would consider this an advantage. I throw this in my purse or lunch box and it does not leak. I just adjusted my habits and drink my coffee at work instead of in the car. I cannot comment on how well the tea strainer works because I don't use it, but I like the idea. One thing to note although the lid is black it has a line of rhinestones embedded in the glass under the logo. Something you may not appreciate if that's not your style.
Overall I love this and see myself buying more. It is a stylish and functional replacement for all those tired old travel mugs.
Quality (5/5): pretty sturdy and has a nice weight to it. Actually bought this water bottle to replace the previous double walled glass bottle I had, which broke after just a sharp tap against a fridge handle. So far this one has proven fine though.
Strainer (4/5): strainer is pretty fine so for keeping out leaves it will do the job. However, if you have little powdery ground up tea leaves like is found if you open a teabag, they do tend to go through the strainer. It is a little annoying to remove and reclip the strainer each time, as it is quite easy to push the strainer past the lock position, however I learned after a while just to not use as much force and now it's a lot easier to lock in.
Double glass (5/5): Really well built, and can't feel the heat from the boiling water at all through the double glass.
Leakage (5/5): Have not had any problems with the leaking at all from this bottle. The first time I used it the little rubber rim in the cap fell out, but after I pressed the rim into the cap it never happened again. For people having leaking problems, it might be that their rubber rim is not fully pressed into the cap.