|Package dimensions||13.69 x 3.61 x 3.4 cm; 109 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Supergoop! Mattescreen - 0.5 fl oz - 100% Mineral Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen - Reef-Safe Formula Smooths Skin’s Appearance, Minimizes Pores, Controls Shine - Water & Sweat Resistant
|Price:||S$77.10 (S$77.10 / Item)|
Enhance your purchase
|Sun protection||40 SPF|
About this item
- 100% MINERAL SUNSCREEN - Supergoop! Mattescreen is a 100% mineral sunscreen that helps leave skin looking mattified and poreless. This formula smooths your skin's appearance and minimizes the look of pores, all with broad spectrum SPF 40.
- TRANSLUCENT TINT - Mattescreen's translucent tint helps to mask the white cast from a 100% mineral formula and allows it to blend across a broader range of skin tones (but not all). For an invisible formula on any skin tone, try Unseen Sunscreen.
- PROTECTIVE INGREDIENTS - Mattescreen contains butterfly bush extract for UV, IR & Blue Light protection, Bisabolol extract from chamomile, and a plant-powered antioxidant blend with resveratrol & peptides to protect from free radical damage.
- REEF-FRIENDLY SUNSCREEN - Oxybenzone and octinoxate-free, Mattescreen absorbs easily and is perfect for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- HOW TO APPLY - Apply generously & evenly to face for a natural, matte finish with shine control. Use as the last step in your skincare routine and before makeup.
A 100% mineral sunscreen that helps leave skin looking mattified and poreless. This formula smooths your skin's appearance and minimizes the look of pores, all with broad spectrum SPF 40. Apply generously to your face for a natural look with shine control.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
*Size*: It's .5 fluid ounces. It's in the description. This isn't trying to cheat you out of money, it's a small product. Great news though, you aren't supposed to use that much sunscreen anyways so it should last you a season. The reasons not to drown your face in sunscreen is 1) you need to cover the skin not saturate it so a pea size amount will do 2) it's wasteful to use that much when ALL sunscreens are meant to be reapplied every two hours.
*Texture*: Mineral sunscreens are micropowders. Usually thick emollients, oils, or silicones are added to help with spreadability but those can feel greasy. This doesn't. It's not a gritty texture but more of a powdery almost mousse feeling. People complaining of dryness are probably putting this one without skincare prep. This isn't a standalone moisturizer. Cleanse, tone, serum, moisturize, then add sunscreen. You can use this nicely as a primer or add your primer after.
*Tint*: I'm 90% sure the tint is added to balance out the white cast mineral sunscreen leaves on dark skin. I applied this under a bright ring light and had no cast on my medium deep complexion because of it. I only used a pea size amount of product (literally all you need) so I can't tell you what it would look like with more product.
*Effectiveness*: I live in a very sunny climate and this held up well! With all sunscreen you do have to reapply every two hours so I'll likely pair this with the Supergoop tinted mineral powder in the future. I also love that it leaves more of a satin finish than a super dry and traditional matte one.
If you want to test out this product, I would definitely try it at this size. It has great ingredients and I'll definitely be purchasing from here on out!
If you look at my photos, the one without sunscreen, you can see I’m oily on my forehead & nose area. Then the one with the sunscreen, my face is matte & personally I think it evened out my skin tone. I’m less red & my pores look smaller.