NOW Supplements, Vitamin D-3 2,000 IU, High Potency, Structural Support*, 240 Softgels
- HIGHEST POTENCY/HELPS MAINTAIN STRONG BONES*: Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food.
- SUNSHINE VITAMIN/SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM*: As more people avoid sun exposure, vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Halal, Kosher Contains Gelatin
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Softgel Servings Per Container: 240 Description Amount per Serving % Daily Value * Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.† Daily Value not established. Vitamin D3(as Cholecalciferol) (from Lanolin) 2,000 IU 500% Other Ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Softgel Capsule (gelatin, water, glycerin). Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish or shellfish ingredients. Produced ina GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens. Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children. Natural color variation may our in this product. Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please Recycle. Family owned since 1968. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Vitamin D-3 softgels supply this key vitamin in a highly absorbable liquid softgel form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultraviolet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
My family member monitors her blood levels of 25-hydroxyvitamin D, and two of these softgels per day put her levels right where she wants them, so it is absorbed well, even though she doesn't normally take it with food. It probably helps that the vitamin D is in oil, as it is fat-soluble so absorbed better when ingested with fats. If you need a lower or higher dose, NOW offers vitamin D3 with the same ingredients in 1000 IU and 5000 IU doses. Nutrigold offers a similar product with organic olive oil that is considerably more expensive. Naturewise, Doctor's Best, and Just Potent are examples of other brands with comparable ingredients, but the NOW brand is widely available and very reasonably priced, so I am happy to return to this brand. Each softgel is 11mm long.