|Brand||Pure Organic Ingredients|
|Manufacturer||Pure Organic Ingredients|
|Package dimensions||35.1 x 17.6 x 12 cm; 2.32 Kilograms|
Rice Protein Powder (5 lbs), Sustainably Sourced, Vegan & Gluten-Free, Made of Sprouted Brown Rice, Post-Training Recovery, Eco-Friendly Packaging (Also Available in 3 lbs)
|Price:||(S$62.28 / Count) + S$27.54 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- HIGH IN VITAMIN B, C, E, IRON AND FIBER.
- VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE.
- LOW IN SODIUM AND CHOLESTEROL.
- HIGH IN ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS.
- HIGH IN ANTIOXIDANTS.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
Pure Rice Protein Powder is a Vegan and Gluten-Free Source of Protein, Rich in Essential Amino Acids, Vitamins and Antioxidants, Made from Sprouted Whole-Grain Brown Rice
High Quality Rice Protein Powder:
- Contains Antioxidants Phenolic Acids, Flavonoids and Anthocyanins
- Vegan, Gluten-Free and Cruelty-Free Alternative
- High in Vitamin B, C, E, Iron and Fiber
- Easily Digested and Bioavailable
- Low in Sodium and Cholesterol
- High in Essential Amino Acids
Daily Dietary Uses:
- Brown rice protein powder has a mild nutty flavor and is unaffected by heat, great for both sweet or savory baking recipes.
- High levels of antioxidants may protect cells from free radical damage.*
- Add to your daily diet to boost your nutritional intake.*
- May help stabilize blood sugar and cholesterol levels.*
- Helps slow the rate of absorption of high-carb meals.*
Does Not Contain: Soy, Dairy, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Gluten, GMO, Chemicals, Preservatives, Artificial Colors or Flavors.
Recommended Use: Use together with pea protein for a more complete amino acid profile, comparable to that of dairy or egg proteins, and for an overall smoother flavor and texture.
Additional Information: Packaged in American Fork, Utah.
100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with your purchase, return the product for a full refund.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease or health condition.
Best Used Within 1 Year of Purchase Date
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I would say if calories aren't a huge concern for you it's not *too* hard to dress this protein up, and it is a value. Rice is pretty easy on the stomach. But if you're like me, and you want a protein you don't have to ad much to, this is maybe not the one. I am accustomed to drinking plain unsweetened protein powder in water sometimes so I don't think I've especially picky.