|Material composition||100% Cotton Knit|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item model number||SD-703P-S|
|Product Dimensions||58.42 x 31.75 x 0.25 cm; 153 Grams|
SwaddleDesigns Transitional Swaddle Sack with Arms Up Half-Length Sleeves and Mitten Cuffs, Bella Pink, Small, 0-3mo, 6-14 lbs (Parents' Picks Award Winner, Easy Transition with Better Sleep)
Enhance your purchase
- THE IDEAL TRANSITIONAL SWADDLE. LITTLE SLEEVES with BIG PURPOSE. When parents close the mitten cuffs on the 1/2-length sleeves, the uniquely-shaped sleeves will provide partial suppression of the Moro (Startle) Reflex, and if baby rolls over on to tummy, baby can use their arms to lift upper body and reposition head to get access to air, which makes the TRANSITIONAL SWADDLE SACK a SAFER SLEEP OPTION.
- THE TRANSITIONAL SWADDLE SACK IS DESIGNED TO BRIDGE THE GAP FROM SWADDLING TO WEARABLE BLANKET. When baby is ready to transition from a swaddle, but not ready for a sleeveless wearable blanket, the Swaddle Sack is a great option to (1) keep baby snug and warm, (2) allow baby the use of his or her arms, and (3) allow baby to self-soothe by sucking on his or her hands.
- FOLDOVER MITTEN CUFFS MAY BE WORN OPEN OR CLOSED, parents can open the cuffs, so baby can SELF-SOOTHE, or close the cuffs to PROTECT BABY FROM FACIAL SCRATCHES. UNIQUELY SHAPED ARMS UP HALF-LENGTH SLEEVES with mitten cuffs will keep baby's arms close to body, but within reach of mouth.
- THE TRANSITIONAL SWADDLE SACK IS PERFECT FOR BABIES WHO PREFER TO SLEEP WITH ARMS UP. Swaddle Sack supports baby in a back sleeping position, allowing for multiple arm and hand positions to help baby sleep better.
- INNOVATIVE 2-way zipper. Premium Cotton Knit. Small 6-14 lbs, 0-3 months; Medium 14-21 lbs, 3-6 months. US Patent D833,613.
Frequently bought together
Product detailsSize Name:Small 0-3 Months | Style Name:Bella Pink
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 58.42 x 31.75 x 0.25 cm; 153 Grams
- Manufacturer : SwaddleDesigns
- ASIN : B079VTR3KY
- Item model number : SD-703P-S
- Department : Baby-girls
- Customer reviews:
Safer and Better Sleep - Easy to Use
Access to hands to self-soothe
Unique arms up sleeve design with foldover mitten cuffs may be worn open or closed, allowing baby to access hands to self-soothe.
Arms up sleeves is a safer sleep option allowing baby to use arms if baby rolls over. Allows baby to sleep in a natural position.
Hip Healthy & Swaddle Snugness
Supports baby in a natural sleep position, while helping baby feel secure. Hip healthy design allows babies knees and hips to ﬂex.
Easy to Use
Simply place baby in Swaddle Sack and zip up! For quick diaper changes, 2-way zipper opens from the bottom.
THE SWADDLE SACK IS DESIGNED TO BRIDGE THE GAP FROM SWADDLING TO SLEEPING SACK. When baby is ready to transition from a swaddle, but not ready for a sleeveless wearable blanket, the Swaddle Sack is a great option to (1) keep baby snug and warm, (2) allow baby the use of his or her arms, and (3) allow baby to self-soothe by sucking on his or her hands.
THE SWADDLE SACK IS PERFECT FOR BABIES WHO PREFER TO SLEEP WITH ARMS UP. The Swaddle Sack supports baby in a back sleeping position and allows for multiple arm and hand positions to help baby sleep better. The Swaddle Sack is an innovative design featuring uniquely shaped sleeves with foldover mitten cuffs to allow baby to have full access to hands to self-soothe and partial swaddle snugness to help reduce the startle reflex that can wake a sleeping baby.
THE SWADDLE SACK IS THE IDEAL TRANSITIONAL SWADDLE with partial suppression of the Moro (Startle) Reflex, and the arms up sleeve design is a SAFER SLEEP SOLUTION. If baby rolls over, the design allows baby to use their arms to lift their torso and reposition his or her head to get access to air. The AAP strongly recommends that parents stop restraining baby’s arms in a snug swaddle when baby shows signs of starting to roll over, and the Swaddle Sack is a safer option for babies after they’ve outgrown swaddling.
KEEP BABY COMFORTABLY WARM with the Swaddle Sack with sleeves. Many parents prefer the Swaddle Sack instead using a sleeveless sleeping sack, because when baby outgrows swaddling, baby may not be ready for a sleeveless wearable blanket. The lightweight breathable cotton knit fabric reduces risk of overheating.
The Swaddle Sack design provides an important innovation that allows caregiver two options for providing BABY ACCESS TO HANDS. The FOLDOVER MITTEN CUFFS MAY BE WORN OPEN OR CLOSED: (1) parents can open the cuffs, so baby can SELF-SOOTHE, or (2) parents can close the cuffs to PROTECT BABY FROM FACIAL SCRATCHES. The design allows baby to self-soothe which is important because self-soothing helps baby sleep better and longer.
The Swaddle Sack UNIQUELY SHAPED ARMS UP ¾ LENGTH SLEEVES are not full length, so baby’s arms will be close to body when mitten cuffs are closed for swaddle snugness. The patent pending sleeve design are not full length “by design.” When the mitten cuffs are closed and baby is placed in the Swaddle Sack, the uniquely shaped arms up design positions baby’s in a flexed, close-to-body, arms-up position, and shape and length of the sleeve helps partially suppress the Startle Reflex. Parents are encouraged to close the cuffs first, and then place baby in the sack. If the caregiver wants to allow baby to directly on hands, then open one or both of the mitten cuffs.
THE 2-WAY ZIPPER MAKES THE SWADDLE SACK EASY TO USE FOR THE CAREGIVER. The zipper has two zipper pulls – one at the neckline and one at the foot of the sack. The zipper zips down from the top to make it easy to place baby in the sack and zips up from the bottom to make it easy to check baby’s diaper. Parents are delighted with the 2-way zipper and the ease of use.
The Swaddle Sack middle section is slightly tapered to place modest pressure on baby’s tummy and provide swaddle snugness. The lower section is less spacious than a typical sleeping sack, and in turn, the Swaddle Sack provides some suppression of the Startle Reflex for the legs. The Hip healthy design allows baby's knees and hips to flex. The design complies with the International Hip Dysplasia Institute guidelines.
WINNER OF MUTLIPLE AWARDS including the Mom’s Choice Award, Parent’s Pick Award, and Tillywig Award. The Swaddle Sack is made from premium, stretchy cotton knit and exclusive designer prints. The premium cotton fabric is machine washable.
Swaddle Sack is a registered trademark of SwaddleDesigns. Patent Pending.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
You need this.
Worth every penny.