|Age Range Description||Toddler|
|Product Dimensions||7.59 x 10.21 x 30.51 cm; 28.35 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Sweat X Sport Extreme Laundry Detergent, High Performance Sports Wash for Activewear and All Fabrics, 45 Loads
|Price:||(S$2.56 / oz)|
Enhance your purchase
- SPECIALLY FORMULATED LAUNDRY DETERGENT soap for activewear and athletic workout apparel.
- REMOVES AND ELIMINATES THE STINK including sweat stench, body odor and armpit funk from all fabrics.
- PROTECTS AND RESTORES FABRIC PERFORMANCE including moisture-wicking, compression and breathability.
- TACKLES YOUR TOUGHEST STAINS like mud, blood, grass, baseball clay, wine, pet and baby food stains.
- SAFE FOR ALL FABRICS and all washing machines including HE; Non-toxic, Biodegradable and Skin Safe.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Your detergent should be as powerful as you are! Sweat X Sport Laundry Detergent is battle tested to lift and remove the foulest stench and the toughest stains so you are ready for your next workout. Sweat X is also cheaper per laundry load Ð all you need is one capful (1 ounce), and no dryer sheets or fabric softener is needed.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. It gets all the stink out of my workout clothes. Even when they sit in my car all day in the sun after being worn in the morning.
2. There is no real discernible smell. All I smell after washing and drying is a lack of funk.
3. It doesn't bother my sensitive skin.
Some notes, this stuff is basically the consistency of water, which surprised me when I first went to use it. I recommend a cold water wash with an extra rinse cycle which I feel it does need to get any leftover soap residue.
I've tried many other sport washes. The Tide just is heavily scented and irritates my skin. It just tries to mask smell, definitely doesn't get rid of it. I've also tried Sport Wash by Atsko and while it was better than tide, it didn't rid the clothes of the leftover funky smell.
I seriously recommend trying this. It even had worked on the workout clothes I thought just ultimately would always have a set in smell . They're good as new now.
My ONLY COMPLAINT: the cap kind of sucks. Once you break the seal and recap the bottle, it still can leak if tilted on its side - which is annoying. So just be cautious with it, or else you'll end up with a sticky laundry basket to clean :(
Otherwise - perfection!!!