Swimbuds Delphin Waterproof Micro Tablet (8Gb, Hydroactive)
|Price:||+ S$10.93 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STAY ACTIVE & BE SAFE - We believe it is important to stay active during the difficult circumstances presented by COVID-19. Pools are closed, so weâ€ve been running a lot! Safe, familiar, scarcely trafficked trails + a good playlist have been keeping us healthy and sane. (Be smart, stay 6 feet from others, and adhere to local ordinances and CDC advisories!)
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL APPSâ€¦ WITHOUT YOUR PHONE - Full app functionality including offline playlists and podcasts from Spotify, Audible, Amazon Music, Pandora, Stitcher, and many more apps found on the Amazon App Store. *Not limited or dependent on a phone like FitBit, Apple Watch or other compact smart devices. **No data or WiFi required for playback.
- READY FOR ANYTHING (100% WATERPROOF!) - The Delphin is built for athletes and adventurers: Runners, Swimmers, Bikers and Hikers all love the Delphinâ€s 100% waterproof IPX8 construction and rugged external shock casing. Jog in the rain, crawl through the mud, or dive in for a swim
- the Delphin is ready to follow you anywhere.
- CLIP IT & FORGET IT - The Delphin is an ultra compact, featherweight micro tablet & MP3 player equipped with a full-width metal spring clip. Clip it on, connect wired or Bluetooth headphones, pick your playlist and get moving! ðŸ‘ª SUPPORT FAMILY BUSINESS- Underwater Audio is a small operation led by a father-son team. The crew is based out of Corvallis, Oregon. Your Delphin purchase today means the world to the Underwater Audio team. Thank you 1000x for your support!
Amazon International Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Swim with Music!
More than just a waterproof MP3 player, the Delphin utilizes an Android operating system, touchscreen, and WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities to take waterproof listening to the next level. Now you can wirelessly download and sync with your favorite audio apps, then hit the water while listening to your Spotify playlists, Pandora Premium offline stations, Audible audiobooks, podcasts, and more! (wireless streaming without downloading content prior is not recommended while swimming due to poor WiFi connectivity at most pools).
Several headphone options are provided in this bundle. If you are looking for wired headphones, Swimbuds Sport headphones (patent pending) are for you. The Swimbuds Sport are short-cord earbuds that are built to be waterproof from the ground up. Swimbuds Sport headphones create a perfect waterproof seal while you swim. Enjoy four different styles of waterproof earbuds, each in various sizes, to help you find the fit that works for you. Finally, you can swim for hours without adjusting your headphones!
The HydroActive waterproof headphones are perfect for everyone. They work well both in the water and out of it by offering in-ear stability and ease of use, while the unique funnel design amplifies and improves the sound. HydroActive headphones come with four different styles of earbuds, and a reusable case for safe keeping.
Are you looking for a wireless headphone option? Swimbuds Bluetooth is what you need. NOTE: Swimbuds Bluetooth must be within 2 inches of the Delphin to remain connected underwater. These headphones are Bluetooth-compatible that enable you to swim freely, without worrying about cords at all.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
** Updated 6/6/19, purchased 11/18. So far so good with this product. I'm talking about 5 hours a week swimming laps in a highly chlorinated pool at our gym. Battery life has been great, it basically lasts for 4 good swims before I recharge (take no chances). I've added a star because so far it's lasted longer than anything else I've tried, including the iPod Shuffle. The problem with the iPod Shuffle is that they are all old and no longer in production. They also do not allow for any customization of sound, so with the headphones that come with this, sound like crap. DO NOT BUY and iPod Shuffle. Waste of money.
* Make sure to put into airplane mode and turn off wifi and bluetooth when not needed. This extends the battery life by a lot.
* Dark Player on the Amazon App store allows for great sound customization. I actually get the bass and highs that I like, along with volume amplification. Be forewarned the the license needs to update now and then, so you will need to have some sort of wifi handy in case the license warming pops up. Then just enable wifi and open the app. it will update and let you continue.
* The headphone jack is starting to get a little sloppy and the headphones unplug easier and easier. this is my concern, that since the headphone jack is also the charger, the constant plug and unplugs into that hack will wear it out, turning this into an expensive paperweight or bluetooth mp3 player.
*That screen is still freaking terrible. I have to get a magnifying glass or reading glasses to work with.
* Previous Review:
Ok, then why did I purchase this? because the other options currently available are utter crap. I've gone through the cheaper ones and they don't work well, fail too quickly. Unfortunately this is a newer product, so we will have to see what I think a few months down the road. I'll add a star if I can go 3 months without a problem.
Don't use the built in music player, it sucks. Go on the Amazon App store and get Dark Music.
Excellent battery life. By my estimates will get probably 8 hours per charge.
Very light, don't even feel it on
Very good sound quality when I use the equalizer in Dark Music player
Headphones sound good
Ear Buds that came on the unit are excellent, do not leak, at all
A lot of options since it is running android
Decent display (but read the con)
Teeny Tiny display. Almost impossible to use with fingers for entering in data.
Extremely over priced for a device like this. Should sell for under 100, easy.
Built in music app is worthless, doesn't even shuffle.
Unknown product quality, it is too new to judge.
Do I like this product, yes. I just wish some competition would pop up so that prices would get adjusted properly. This is crazy, insane high. But what are we to do?
As a lap counter, it is a 1 star. I have spoke with the help desk numerous times. They tell me it has to be placed perfectly in the back of my head to be accurate. It is so picky, "center" can. It be achieved poolside and must be perfectly positioned in the locker room with a mirror. At best, it now accurately counts my laps 50% of the time. Therefore making it unreliable. Usually just stops counting for about 500 yards and then restarts at some point. The Delphin would be SO SO great if it only worked consistently. Still hoping they will update it and fix the reliability and finickines.
Update: Customer service is excellent. Latest update made the accuracy of the lap counter alot better! At the end of a 3000yd swim, I was only off by 100-200 yds. I really like that it tracks no matter what kind of drills that I do.