|Number of Items||1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||S7074701G|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Swingline SWI74701 Classic Stapler, 20 Sheets, Black (74701)
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PREMIUM METAL STAPLER – All-metal, black stapler is designed for durability A specially crafted inner rail always delivers jam-resistant, accurate stapling you can count on
- DESIGNED FOR DESKTOP – Classic stapler is intended for desktop use It holds a full strip of 210 staples A helpful low-staple indicator lets you know when it's time for a refill
- SECURES 20 SHEETS – This high-performing stapler fastens up to 20 sheets of paper and works best with standard size Swingline SF 4 Premium Staples The staples have standard ¼” length legs
- TACKING & PINNING – Tack papers to bulletin boards with ease: unlatch the stapler and you're ready The stapler can also produce pointed staples for temporary pinning: simply reverse the anvil
- BUILT TO LAST – Swingline stands behind this high-quality stapler with a 100% performance guarantee and a limited
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The renowned Swingline 747 Classic all-metal, black stapler is sturdy and dependable. A specialized inner rail delivers jam-resistant, accurate stapling. This classic stapler is intended for desktop use, but is versatile for use in tacking and pinning. It holds a strip of up to 210 staples. A handy low-staple indicator alerts you when it's time for a refill. This stapler secures up to 20 sheets of paper and works best with standard size Swingline S.F. 4 Premium Staples. To tack paper onto a bulletin board, telephone pole, or other vertical surface, simply open it 180 degrees by pressing the release at the bottom of the stapler. The stapler also produces pointed staples for temporary pinning. Reverse the anvil by pushing and rotating the adjustable knob at the bottom of the stapler, and then just press for a staple you can easily remove. Swingline backs this durable, stapler with a 100% performance guarantee and a limited .
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
When using the stapler, it often jams when stapling paper. Now when I staple a few papers (it doesn't matter the quantity), but usually I only staple 2-3 papers at a time, the stapler jams and won't pop back up without hitting it against the table or floor. I think I've had this stapler over 6 months now and it's constantly jamming up.....either the staples won't feed, they feed 2 staples at a time, and now the stapler won't pop back up so I can staple another set up papers without tapping it on the floor. I'm so frustrated and upset that the quality isn't the same as it used to be.
Please return to building a quality product. I paid good money for your garbage. The bigger waste is the waste of time it is to constantly replace garbage products like yours.
Reviewed in the United States on 28 November 2018
This modern light weight die-cast metal will actually be preferred to someone with dexterity issues. I have early-on-set arthritis that comes/goes so when my arthritis kicks in, this might work for me better anyway. But just like a good clothes iron, some things are not made better by making them less heavy. While I expect the one my father has in his home office (probably from 1970-ish) will outlast mine, I am happy with the Classic model with a 2006 copywrite on the box
FYI - I purchased both the Red classis 747 and Black classic 747 to compare if color metal was any different from black metal. No difference they are both same. So I am keeping the red, its more fun!
Hands down though, the 747 classic by Swingline will ALWAYS beat any knock-off or generic brand that is partially plastic stapler. All-metal, whether it be hollow or solid will be better than plastic if you are looking for longevity and superior performance.