|Package dimensions||14.91 x 10.62 x 5.08 cm; 81.65 Grams|
Forensic FX Ultimate Infected Wound + Synthetic Pus Pre-Colored Silicone Prosthetic Appliance, Special Effects Makeup for Halloween and Theater
|Price:||+ S$8.23 Delivery|
- Realistic, pre-painted, fake bloody wound.
- Encapsulated silicone prosthetic
- Box contents: single use Ultimate Infected Wound silicone prosthetic x5 (approximate dimensions: 3.25in x 2.25in and 2.5in x 1.75in and 4.75in x 4.25in and 6.25in x 3.25in and 4.75in x 4.25in) + synthetic pus 8ml
- For various occasions: for Halloween parties, cosplay or theatrical special effects.
- All prosthetic pieces are made with Platsil Gel 10 Silcione, silicone pigments, Baldiez (Cap Plastic), and flocking powders.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
APPLICATION PROCESS OF SILICONE PROSTHETIC
- Adhesive: Pros-Aide
- Dissolving Agents: 100% pure acetone (preferred), or 99% isopropyl alcohol
- Tools: Cotton swabs, small tip paint brush, and small measuring cup
Please select the kit option if you would like to purchase the prosthetic + Pros-Aide and cotton swabs.
- Pour ~10ml (~0.3oz) of pure acetone (preferred) or isopropyl alcohol into a small measuring cup.
- Get silicone prosthetic ready for skin placement.
- Get cotton swab (x1) ready as well as Pros-Aide.
- Dip cotton bud into Pros-Aide and spread adhesive over skin area where you will place prosthetic.
- Make sure the whole area is covered, and use some adhesive also on the prosthetic itself.
- Make sure the adhesive is tacky, or with some adhesives, make sure it has gone from white to clear.
- Glue the silicone prosthetic piece onto the skin, making sure all areas of the piece are glued down.
- Wait 5 minutes for glue and silicone piece to dry.
- The encapsulated area (check photo), needs to be dissolved with pure acetone or isopropyl alcohol.
- Use paint brush or another cotton swab and dip it into acetone or isopropyl alcohol and slowly dissolve the edges.
- Repeat this step the whole way through the silicone prosthetic edge until the ‘flashing edge’ (check photo) is peeled off.
- Use acetone to clean up the edges until your edges are smooth.
- Apply setting powder over the prosthetic and surrounding skin to set the prosthetic, reduce shine, and absorb excess moisture.
- Add blood, pus or additional colors as needed.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|