|Mounting Hardware||Pressure Cooker|
|Material Type||Stainless steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Item model number||7114000441|
|Product Dimensions||45.97 x 29.21 x 26.67 cm; 3.63 Kilograms|
T-fal P25107 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe PTFE PFOA and Cadmium Free 10 / 15-PSI Pressure Cooker Cookware, 6.3-Quart, Silver
- The variable control valve cooks at 10 or 15 PSI for different meals
- With a durable stainless steel body, this T-fal pressure cooker will be a long-lasting addition to your kitchen. Riveted, durable handles for secure grip provide safe transport and easy handling. The T-fal Pressure Cooker is suitable for all heat sources including induction
- Pressure Cooker comes with a secure locking lid making it safe and easy-to-use
- The steam release valve controls steam release for added safety. Another safety feature is that the pressure cooker will not open when already in use and under pressure
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Prepare healthy, delicious meals faster with this easy-to-use T-fal pressure cooker. Reducing cook times by up to 70 percent (compared to conventional cooking), the large 6.3-quart cooker efficiently cooks a wide range of home-cooked meals like roasts, soups, stews, chili, and more. The system combines steam, heat, and pressure for speedy results—without the loss of valuable nutrients and flavor like with other cooking methods. The pressure cooker’s multi-layer base distributes heat evenly and prevents warping, and it can be used on all types of cooktops, including induction. Even more, the pressure cooker offers durable PFOA-free stainless-steel construction for a sleek appearance, long-lasting durability, and health-conscious performance. A steam basket and stand are included for multi-level cooking options, like meat on the bottom, delicate veggies on top. For ultimate speed and convenience, choose between two pressure settings (10 or 15 PSI). The pressure cooker offers a variety of safety features, including a pressure indicator, a variable steam-release valve, an over-pressure gasket-release window, a secure locking mechanism to ensure risk-free opening and closing, and a sturdy stay-cool handle for a secure, comfortable grip. With the lid removed, the base can go in the dishwasher for hassle-free cleanup. A useful addition to any busy kitchen, the T-fal 6.3-quart stainless-steel pressure cooker offers ultimate time-saving convenience for healthy at-home cooking.
Prepares Healthy Meals
Compared to standard cooking methods, the pressure cooker reduces cook times by up to 70% for faster results while retaining valuable nutrients and flavor
Dual Pressure Settings
Choose between 10 and 15 PSI to cook various types of meals
Secure Locking Lid
Safe and easy-to-use closing system
Stainless Steel Construction
Ensures optimal cooking and long-lasting performance
For more than 60 years, T-fal has aspired to make the lives of busy home cooks easier by providing ingenious, high-performing and user-friendly cookware that enables a shortcut to desired results, every time.
It all started with a simple idea: a non-stick pan that would revolutionize food preparation, transfer and clean up -- allowing you to spend more time enjoying little moments with those you love.
Today, as the industry leader in non-stick cookware, T-fal continuously strives to develop innovative product solutions that remove the guesswork and stress in the kitchen – such as T-fal Thermo-Spot - the unique heat indicator technology that shows when the pan is perfectly preheated and ready to begin cooking.
T-fal is part of the Groupe SEB global family of brands.
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I want 15psi and many of you do too. The problem is that the spring in the setting ring is a little under-powered.
I have full instructions below, but TLDR, take the string out and stretch it a little bit to raise the settings up to what you want. The more you stretch the spring the harder it will push on the valve and will let the steam out on a higher setting.
!!! Note of caution !!!
If you do this and stretch the string out too much the pressure setting ring could be set to something higher than the pot is rated for.
Hopefully the two other safety features will kick in and maybe you won't get hurt or anything, just be careful.
---- Step by Step Instructions ----
1. Remove the pressure setting ring: Press down on the pressure setting ring all the way and turn it past the full exhaust setting, it should pop out of the lid.
2. Expose the tabs: Pull the red ring all the way down to expose two big holes on opposite sides of the large back piece. (See Picture)
3. Remove the small black piece: At the top of the two large holes there are two tab/clips that hold the small black piece in. You can pop the tab/clips out with your fingernail. After both clips are out the small black piece will shoot out revealing the spring.
4. Elongate spring: Note the current length of the spring with no pressure on it. Carefully pull it until the point where it is a bit longer when it has no pressure on it. The longer it is when it has no pressure on it, the higher your pressure settings will be.
5. Reassemble: Put everything back together.
Its definitely sketchy practice when your warranty covers only POTS. I am going to go with Presto or someone where they have a 12 year warranty and clearly mention what they cover in it.