|Package dimensions||19.51 x 4.6 x 1.9 cm; 32 Grams|
TFY Security Hand Strap with Leather Belt Holder Stand Compatible with Kindle Voyage/Kindle Paperwhite/Kindle Fire 6Inch and More (Two Pieces)
|Price:||+ S$7.10 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hand strap provides increased phone handling security - protects against accidental dropping of Kindle device.
- Hand strap allows fingers of holding hand to remain well away from screen. Fits Kindle device with or without cases.
- Soft leather hand strap can also serve as Kindle device stand on a table.
- Strong metal brackets with soft plastic coating avoid marking of Kindle edges.
- Strap easily fitted and removed. Tip: Jaw openings of metal brackets may be carefully prised open or squeezed closed from default openings to achieve best fit on thicker/thinner Kindles, and on Kindles fitted into protective cases.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Package includes 2pcs hand straps.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 30 September 2017
Plus, I'd always been reluctant to purchase covers with built-in elastic straps, thinking the elastic might become uncomfortable at some point...besides, who wants to limit themselves when choosing a cover?
Well, this comfortable little accessory right here is the answer. Just attach it to your device and with its unique leather belt loop, no elastic ever hits your finger(s). I usually read with either my middle finger or index finger in the little leather loop, but two fingers work well too (or you actually *could* use the elastic if you wanted to). Although the strap may not work with all covers, I was able to fold my cover back completely before attaching the strap. Again, it depends on how thick your cover is. While I can't attach it straight down the middle, it will fit one of two other ways: either corner-to-corner, or, very close to one of the sides. I haven't really decided which way I prefer as both ways free up my thumb for single-handed page turning without missing a beat. (try THAT with a book!)
Have to admit, when I first opened the package, I was surprised at how lightweight and tiny this thing is! For a little accessory like this it's amazing, well worth the price and bound to do wonders ~ especially when you have small hands like me.