TOPmountain Silence Quartz Wall Clock Diy Quartz Clock Movement Mechanism All Black Movement Wall Clock With Hook
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Range of use: suitable for repairing, replacing or making a clock; Applicable to cross-stitch, three-dimensional embroidery, craft clock, frameless draw clock, etc.
- Good DIY clock supply: suitable for repairing, replacing the broken parts of a clock or serving as good handwork material to make a clock by yourself
- Obvious color clock hands: the mute scanning movement contains colorfull hand and so that you can get the time even if you stand far away from the clock
- Easy to assemble: quartz wall clock replacement movement parts, and you can assemble the clock as the common clocks.
- Case size: approx.55 x 55 x 16 mm (2.2'' x 2.2'' x 0.65"),Hour hand length: approx. 73 mm,Minute hand length: approx.92 mm,Second hand length: approx. 98 mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
High quality and Brand New
Great for repairing, replacing or making a clock
Case size: approx.55 x 55 x 16 mm (2.2'' x 2.2'' x 0.65")
Hour hand length: approx. 73 mm
Minute hand length: approx.92 mm
Second hand length: approx. 98 mm
Powered by one 1.5V AA battery (not included)
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|