|Item Height||10.03 centimetres|
|Item Width||6.96 centimetres|
|Wireless Type||802.11n, 802.11b, 802.11g|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
|Item model number||HS110|
|Product Dimensions||6.63 x 6.96 x 10.03 cm; 130 Grams|
TP-Link HS110 Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring, Control your Devices from Anywhere
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Remote Access – Control devices connected to the Smart Plug wherever you have Internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone.
- Scheduling – Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise.
- Energy Monitoring – Analyze a device’s real-time and historical power consumption.
- Away Mode – Turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home.
- Amazon Echo Voice Control – Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the Smart Plugs just using your voice.
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TP-LINK HS110 Wi-Fi Smart Plug with Energy Monitoring
Smart Plug HS110 Quick Start Guide
- Step 1: Download the TP-Link Kasa app
- Step 2: Plug the Smart Wi-Fi Plug into any outlet
- Step 3: Configure Smart Wi-Fi Plug preferences on the Kasa app
- Step 4: Pair with Amazon Echo and Google Home
Lower Your Bills with Energy Monitoring
Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Echo and Google Home
The HS110 Smart Wi-Fi Plug comes with energy monitoring, allowing you to monitor real-time and historical power consumption for your connected electronics through the Kasa App. Receive weekly and monthly summaries to define which devices are using the most power. Closely monitoring power-hungry devices can help you better manage energy usage in your home, ultimately saving you money.
Control with Your Voice
The Smart Plug works directly with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant to manage your devices through Voice Control. Assign a name to each Smart Plug and communicate each plug by name when making a voice command. You can also create a group for all your smart devices and control them all in one command.
No Hub Required
The HS110 works with any Wi-Fi router without the need for a separate hub or paid subscription service.
One App for All
The free Kasa App works with all TP-Link smart home devices, allowing you to easily control your home from any Android or iOS device.
*Compatible with Android (4.1 and higher) or iOS (iOS 8 and higher) smartphone or tablet.
Run your home on your schedule
The HS110 allows you to create schedules to automatically power on or off your home electronics and appliances at anytime. You can create a schedule for each device any day of the week, or customise it by a specific time in a day.
Scheduling also helps you to keep energy bills low by prevent power hungry devices from being left on longer than needed. Make your devices run on your schedule, even when you’re not there.
Control from anywhere
Review this product
18 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only issues with the device are with the app. It should be able to build a trend based on a few days consumption and provide a projection for cost based on an inputed rate. It should also be able to connected seamlessly and without lag, but I have found that it will hang with a spinning circle many a time. However, restarting the app usually gets it working.
It does get the job done but I would like better stability and more data extrapolation.