TP-Link M7350 LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4G LTE supported with up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds
- Supports up to 10 devices simultaneously
- 2550mAh battery for up to 10 hours of working
- Selectable 2.4GHz or 5GHz dual band Wi-Fi
- Equipped with a micro SD card slot for up to 32GB of optional storage
- 3 Years Local Manufacturer Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TP-LINK M7350 LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi
LTE-Advanced Mobile Wi-Fi M7350 Micro USB Cable Micro to Standard SIM Card Adapter Nano to Standard SIM Card Adapter Power Adapter Quick Installation Guide 2550mAh Battery
No customer reviews
|5 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|4 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It doesn t work.
I paid 110€ for it. I inserted a prepaid 3SIM card and started using the M7350 in Sweden, set on Roaming. It worked properly in Sweden and Danmark, but it stopped working when connected on the networks of Switzerland, Malta and Belgium. No way of making it to deliver internet connection, still it shows connection to the network, but not to internet. Tried to reboot, to reset to standard setting, nothing helped. No faults on the SIM card that worked properly as soon I moved it from the M7350 to another MIFI from Alcatel or on the Ipad.
I contacted the TP-link support, but they don t have any solutions so far (48 hours since contacted)
Back to Sweden the TPlink M7350 started working properly again.
I don't know if the device is limited to work only in Sweden and Danmark.
I don't have any use of it on international travels, which was of course the only reason to buy the Mifi.
Alcatel sells a ONE TOUCH Y854 that worked properly in Sweden, Danmark, Germany, Malta without any troubles or settings issues, bu the way it costs 40€ less and it works also as back up battery able to charge the smartphone.
All other functionalities work as expected, battery time easily allows an entire day of full use in 4G access and the device is lightweight. SIM card format is mini (standard size) so don't forget to purchase SIM adapters if you intend on inserting a micro or nano SIM in the device.
I cannot recommend the device for two reasons:
- It keeps to silently disconnect the clients randomly (you have to manually disconnect then reconnect for the data to transfer again)
- No firmware updates since october 2015, which probably means TP-Link will not support this device and fix its issues.
- wifi client drops very frequently
- no support / no firmware updates