- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to give you the edge in all your activities
- Used by both professional and recreational users
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Named for TYR, the Norse god of warriors, our company is committed to cultivating a culture of greatness, both in and out of the water. Through vision, pursuit and American ingenuity, we have become a brand synonymous with the athlete. Like all athletes we work with an intense spirit of competition, but unlike the others, we refuse to stop there. From the planning stages to the production floor, everything we do revolves around synthesizing creativity, experience and sheer will power. For us, engineering the fastest, most advanced performance products is more than just a goal, it's a requirement. At TYR, we're always in front.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Most important thing when buying this swimsuit: SIZE UP!! A swimsuit is not like a shirt or a dress. It is supposed to cling to your body very tightly, so unless you are as slim and athletic as a model, I suggest you read these tips before you buy your normal clothes sizes.
1. Go to the TYR's sizing chart. The one provided by Amazon is a general sizing chart, not a swimsuit/TYR specific one. The TYR chart is here: http://www.tyr.com/shop/sizing/
2. Locate your size according to your largest measurement. Not everyone has the exact combination of chest/wasit/hip measurements for a specific size, when that happens stick to your largest measurement. For example, if your chest measurement fits 34 and your hip fits 36, go with 36. After this step, you should have a tentative size, say it's 36.
3. Size up by one based on the preliminary size you get from step 2, in this case you would go from 36 to 38. A 38 is guaranteed to fit you well, if a bit loose.
Nice things about the swimsuit: the quality is sturdy and seems to be able to stand chlorine for a long time. The cut is flattering. The suit cuts pretty high on the top. It also has medium-high cut on the bottom. In general, it fits my short & somewhat fat body perfectly (I'm 5'3 and 125 lbs)
At 5'1" and 162 lbs the size 36 fit her perfectly for her body proportion.