TYR Sport Women's Solid Diamondback Swimsuit
- One-piece sporty swimsuit featuring crisscross back straps with circle cutout
- Logo at front chest
- long-lasting fit, UPF 50 plus protection and chlorine resistance
- Diamondfit: Sleek, flexible straps, Medium neckline, Keyhole back, Moderate cut leg
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TYR Sport Women's Solid Diamondback Swim Suit
Women's TYReco Solid Diamondfit Swimsuit
Featuring a medium neckline, sleek/flexible straps, keyhole back and moderate cut leg, our Diamondfit swimsuits are ideal for athletes who want reliable coverage during every swim.
In addition to providing a long-lasting fit, UPF 50+ protection and chlorine resistance, the DSOL1A is offered in a variety of color options.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've been a fitness swimmer (3-5 times a week) for 20 years and gone through many swimsuits over the years, all brands. They tend to last an average of 6 months, some a little longer, some just barely. Fit is what I am most concerned about, I've been through any variation here - some are too tight, but still usable; some fit but get loose very quickly; almost all ride up a bit in the back, have too high of a leg cut, or are prone to side spills on top. I kinda know what worked for me and try to hunt down the same suits (Arena, Tyr - Maxbacks); this time I came up empty. I was never fond of the thinner straps of the Diamondback as far as looks go, and questioned their ability to hold up over time, but I see just about everyone else wearing these at my pool, and based on the good reviews this suit has been getting, I ordered one, and it is fantastic:
1. It fits true to size, snug, but not to the point where it's super difficult to put on. I ordered size 36, I am 5'8", 130 lbs, 36A.
2. I actually love the thinner straps - they feel really secure, and look a bit more feminine than the Maxback.
3. Flattering fit. It's still a functional workout suit (not to be confused with a cute poolside outfit), but it has a nice fit (I had to return the Tyr Durafast Maxback which compressed me into a square - very unflattering)
4. It is lined throughout. I rarely, if ever, had a suit that was also lined on the backside, which is usually what thins out first and the main reason I have to replace the suit. Finding it fully lined was a pleasant surprise. The liner is black for the black suit - not tan.
I only had it one week, so I cannot attest to its durability, but it being Tyr, I don't expect anything less than 6 months. I will definitely replace it with the same one when the time comes. I hope they keep making it!
Sizing for swim suits can be tricky, so hopefully the following helps:
measurements: 33" chest, 28" waist, 38" hips
Size ordered: Size 34 fits perfectly
+Excellent fit, comfortable fabric
+Flattering, athletic cut. Coverage in the chest and butt keeps everything comfortable and secure during lap swim and diving
+Cut of the straps allows for free range of movement for your arms and shoulders; no rubbing or discomfort
+Material is as expected, should last 6 months to a year depending on how often I swim. In my experience, no suit lasts much longer than that due to regular wear/tear and stretching.
-No cons yet, but I'll update after a few months on how well the suit holds up
I am 115 lbs, 5'3" and a smaller bust. I have a normal torso and short legs... The size 34 works on me well without being overly tight. The 36 I had before this got too big after stretching.