TYRIAN CLOUDS 2014 CABERNET Sauvignon Wine Showcase Magazine Gold 93 Points
|Price:||(S$38.46 / kg)|
Enhance your purchase
- Tyrian Clouds Reds origin from Western Australia, where our home is. Every step of the wine-making process, from growing luscious grapes to crafting the richest wines, all is done on the soil of Margaret River and Manjimup Regions. Having distinct terroirs, both of them present specific and exclusive taste in the varieties
- A full bodied Cabernet Sauvignon blend, declaring its depth and presence in red apple and subtle cocoa, a cascade of red and black berries, with a touch of ripe tannins. An exceptional Cabernet for any occasion.
- Smooth with ripe fruits & savoury tannins towards the end.
- Pairing: Rosemary Steak, Lamb Shank, Cheese Burger, red meats
- Margaret River, Wine Showcase Magazine Gold 93 Points
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
cabernet sauvignon grapes
A full bodied red with a cascade of red & black berries, red apple & subtle cocoa with a touch of ripe tannins. Pairing: Rosemary Steak, Lamb Shank, Cheese Burger, red meats Margaret River. Wine Showcase Magazine Gold 93 Points Tyrian Cloud Wines started as a cooperative experiment between Dunstan Vintner and Myattsfield, to make wines from regions further south like Margaret River and Manjimup, where the climate favours Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot varietals. The result of over 4 years of hard work finally produced several wines that have won awards in competitions, and we are excited to have been part of it all.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|