|Mfg Recommended age||0 - 6 months|
|Item model number||12385|
|Product Dimensions||84 x 0.5 x 15 cm; 234.8 Grams|
Taf Toys North Pole Soft Activity Baby Book | Baby’s First Book for Easier Development and Easier Parenting, Best Tummy-Time Play, Cot & Pram use, Textured Fabric & Crinkling Shapes, Contrast Colors
Enhance your purchase
- BABY’S FIRST BOOK - High contrast colours will aid visual development of baby in the early stages. The six panels with high contrast colours and patterns, smiley face drawings and a baby-safe mirror, all of which will aid visual development in the early stages. This is also great during Tummy Time Play. The mat stands up alone for tummy-time play.
- DOUBLE SIDED CRINKLE BOOK - This soft book design is based on basic purpose of baby’s overall development in early stages with fun and play. The design is suitable for baby's development in two stages. Each side appeals to different developmental stages. Side 1: high contrast colours and patterns, baby-safe mirror and face drawings for early visual stimulation to help develop baby’s senses and emotional intelligence. Side 2: rich colours, textures, funny illustrations and a star tether
- FUN AND DEVELOPMENT TOYS - The soft book is equipped with baby-safe mirror and crinkling shaped toys. star Tether toy and play pocket will sure to attract baby’s attention and will keep your baby busy playing and enjoying. CRINKLING BOOK - unique crinkling book feature that helps to teach about cause and effect when baby plays with the crinkling parts
- HIGH QUALITY - SOFT BABY BOOK has two sides to help baby in their two developmental stages. This book measure 5. 5 X 33. 5 inch, 14 X 85cm and can be used in cot, pram and for tummy-time play. The book is super soft and beautifully illustrated with six panels. There are high contrast coloured patterns and pictures. There are smiley face and nature drawings with baby-safe mirror. All these patterns, colours and pictures help in baby’s visual development in the early stages.
- FLEXIBLE USE – This soft book could be used in 3 different positions and locations: floor toy (tummy-time), pram and crib. Lightweight and easy to fold and use on the go and Includes: baby-safe mirror, crinkling shapes, textured fabrics and a star tether. SIZE: 14cm x 85cm / 5. 5” x 33. 5"
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your baby is eager to explore and learn new things every day. That’s why we gathered a team of developmental experts and created a line of state-of-the-art toys that aim to increase your baby’s motor skills, cognition and emotional IQ. Each toy is packed with age-matched features to help your baby improve his skill set as he grows. Prepare to be amazed by your baby! Double-sided soft book with crinkle filling for ultimate sensation and two developmental stages. Suitable for use in the cot or pram and for Tummy-time play. Double sided crinkle book for 2 development stages: Side 1: high contrast colours and patterns, baby-safe mirror and face drawings for early visual stimulation to help develop baby’s senses and emotional intelligence. Side 2: rich colours, textures, funny illustrations and a star tether, to help develop baby’s fine motor skills. Unique crinkling book feature that helps to teach about cause and effect when baby plays with the crinkling parts. Can be used in 3 different positions and locations: floor toy (tummy-time), pram and crib. Lightweight and easy to fold and use on the go. Size: 14cm x 85cm / 5. 5” x 33. 5
Taf Toys North Pole Activity Book
This beautifully illustrated and crinkle filled activity book is perfect for babies.
With two developmental stages the high contrast side of the book can be used for the first few months of life to help develop baby's senses and emotional intelligence whilst the other side helps enhance fine motor skills with the use of a handy star shaped teether with moon pouch, peek a boo umbrella and crinkling sail once baby passes the three month mark.
Once baby develops their core stability this is a perfect aid to encourage tummy time. Easily foldable, the North Pole Activity Book is great to take out and about, and can be easily attached to the cot or the pram using the baby safe ties provided.
Features and benefits:
- Features vibrant illustrations and crinkly textures
- Aids your babies sensory development, motor skills and emotional intelligence
- Features high contrast and colourful imagery for different developmental stages
- Can be used on the floor for tummy time, in the pram and in the cot
- Lightweight and easy to fold and transport.
- Suitable from birth
High contrast imagery for babies aged 0-3 months
The book has a high contrast side for babies aged 0-3 months which will delight their developing eyes.
Colourful imagery for babies aged 3 months+
It also has a colourful side which is ideal for the later development stages.
Features fun activities
Your baby will love the vibrant imagery, crinkly textures and fun activities like a baby safe mirror and teether.
Encourages your baby to practice tummy time
Can be used on the floor to encourage your baby to practice their tummy time skills, or even in the pram or the cot.
Taf Toys is an award-winning company, producing stylish, developmental products made for countless moments of fun, love, care and excitement for both babies and parents.
Having worked so closely with many families over the years, it has become clear that although being a parent is a wonderful experience, it doesn’t come without its difficulties.
That’s why we at Taf Toys place our focus on supporting these challenging times, offering products that provide a smoother parenting experience and in turn helping parents enjoy every moment possible with their baby.
As a result of this, our 5 ‘Easier Parenting’ categories were born: Easier Development, Sleep, Travel, Outdoors and Mealtime. We design toys that consider three important elements: the baby, the parent and the value of the toy itself. Together these form our ‘product triangle’.
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Reviewed in the United States on 11 January 2020