Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Takeya Iced Tea Maker with Patented Flash Chill Technology Made in USA, 1 Quart, Avocado
|Price:||+ S$12.26 Delivery|
- FLASH CHILL ICED TEA MAKER: The Takeya Patented Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker is a durable BPA-Free Tritan pitcher with airtight leakproof lid. Makes delicious iced tea in 30 sec. Includes fine-mesh tea infuser that can be used with loose leaf or bagged tea.
- FLASH CHILL TECHNOLOGY: Takeya’s patented Flash Chill technology chills freshly brewed tea in 30 seconds without losing freshness, flavor, or nutrients. Add sugar, citrus or other fruits to give your drink the desired flavor.
- PREMIUM BOTTLES AND LIDS: Our innovative line of insulated hydration solutions come in a range of sizes. We offer water bottles in 18, 24, 32, 40, and 64 oz sizes, tumblers in 20 and 30 oz sizes, and beverage makers and pitchers in 1 Qt and 2 Qt sizes.
- BPA FREE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: From insulated stainless steel water bottles to beverage makers and pitchers, as well as a variety of product accessories, Takeya USA products help you stay cool, refreshed and hydrated for an active, on-the-go lifestyle.
- INNOVATIVE HYDRATION SOLUTIONS: Takeya brings over 55 years of Japanese design heritage to our line of insulated, BPA-free water bottles & our sustainable iced tea, fruit infusion, & cold brew pitchers.
Amazon International Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Combining our tea infuser design with our patented Flash Chill Technology, making delicious iced tea is fast and easy. The 2Qt Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker makes 4 glasses of iced tea.
Fresh + Flavorful Iced Tea In Minutes
Choose your favorite tea bags or loose leaf teas. Twist infuser into lid.
Fill Tea Maker halfway with hot water. Brew tea.
Remove infuser, top off with ice and seal lid airtight. Shake for 30 seconds. Serve and enjoy!
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star 100% (100%)||100%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Easy to follow directions
Can add tea as well as fruit to the infuser to make your own "concoction" of fruit flavored water or teas
When you go to pour yourself a nice tall glass of tea, make sure to pour OVER a sink. The poor design of the lid/spout has caused many a spills. The flow is not "consistent" so it can make a mess.
The infuser itself is a mess when you try to clean all of the tea out of it. Just when you think you have shaken it all out, there is still some more in there.
If I am going to go through all of the trouble of making a delicious concoction of tea/water, I wish the Tea Maker was a little bigger - maybe 2 1/2 - 3 quarts.
I am an avid tea drinker. I drink it all day, every day. It is kind of a hassle to make it in the Takeya. I love to drink it. Can't say that I love to make it. But I do.....because I love to drink it.
I had not seen this "Flash Chill" model before and based on the pictures, like that the brewing cup was much longer then others so you do not have to brew a whole pot if you only want half. I later realized why it is called the Flash Chill and that the longer brew cup has extra bonus uses.
Unlike the other models were the brewing area is only about 1/3 of the way into the pot, this one goes almost to the bottom. It is intended for brewing a double strong half pot and then filling the rest of the maker with ice so it chill very fast, hence the "Flash Chill' name. It works great for it's intended purpose and brews great tea that can be chilled very quickly and consumed right away without waiting.
I also discovered that the longer brew cup is great for teas that expanded greatly. We have a couple of loose leaf teas that triple or quadruple in size and this handles them with room to spare. I am not a tea expert, but I believe this tea maker lets the tea expand and seep much better then if the tea was constricted like it would be in a smaller tea maker.
You can also use this large brew cup to add fresh fruit to teas after brewing, or lemonades, etc. without the seeds or pulp getting in the beverage. This additional use as an infuser is a great bonus.
Large brew cup gives lots of options
Handles boiling water right from electric kettle
Water tight seal so it can be stored on it's side
Flash Chill preparation option gives you fresh time without the wait
May be too big to stand up in all fridges, but can be laid on it's side
If I were going to make a single improvement to the design, I'd make it so the bottom of the infuser can be unscrewed to allow for better cleaning. Also, I've noticed that darker teas will stain the mesh of the infuser. A thorough cleaning with soap and water helps. but a stainless steel design might have been better for this.