True Wireless Earbuds TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 Smart AI Noise Reduction Technology for Clear Calls, Single/Twin Mode, 30H Playtime, USB Type C, IPX8 Waterproof
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Crystal-Clear Calls: TaoTronics SoundLiberty 79 TWS earbuds with Smart AI Noise Reduction Technology makes your voice coherent for crystal-clear calls – even in noisy environments such as in an office, café or on a bus, train, car, etc.
- Hi-Fi Stereo Sound Quality: It offers incredibly clear sound quality and Powerful Bass Performance with 6mm PEEK+PU Speaker Driver.You can enjoy the amazing music feast while traveling, working, excising etc.
- 30Hr Extra-Long Playtime: Bluetooth earphones stream Hi-Fi stereo sound consistently for up to 8hrs on a single full charge and 22 extra hours in the compact charging case which powered by USB-C.
- Strong Connection: Wireless earbuds’ built-in premium chipset combines the latest Bluetooth 5.0 technology with advanced LDS antenna for a fast & stable signal transmission with a broader Bluetooth range up to 20m/66ft
- User-Friendly Design: Unique role switching tech enables each earbud to connect independently to your device for added convenience; ergonomic design maximizes comfort, fit & stability for all-day wearing
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
TaoTronics - Technology Enhances Life
TaoTronics, a flagship brand under the Sunvalley group, is dedicated to providing superior-quality, reasonably priced electronic products that improve the lives of our customers. We strive to develop, innovate and focus on utilizing the latest technology with easy-to-use devices.
Audio Codec: SBC, AAC
Playtime: 8hrs, up to 30hrs total with charging case
Bluetooth Version: 5.0
Bluetooth Range: up to 20m/66ft
What’s in the Box:
1 x TaoTronics True Wireless Stereo Earbuds
6 x Ear Tips
4 x Ear Hooks
1 x Charging Case
1 x USB-C Charging Cable
1 x User Guide
1 x Quick Start Guide
Touch Control Area on earbuds is the part with the TaoTronics Logo.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
USB c charging port helps a lot so I donot have to carry a microusb anymore.
Love it to the core.
Excellent product and look no further.
The taotronics buds came in today. And I've been testing it non stop for the last several hours since I've gotten it earlier this afternoon.
Have two of my fav TWS the Samsung Galaxy buds, earfun free earbuds to compare with.
Here are the things I like the taotronics buds:
-very solid built in term of the over material just feel solid in hand
-matte finish is a major plus, which is goes back to the built quality. Most other earbuds have that glossy cheap finish, but not these
-compact size, does not stick out
- the earbuds response to the EQs pretty well, check uploaded pictures. Sounds accurate and punchy
-battery life is more or less in line of the claimed 8 hours
What could improve uponbforbrhr next revision:
-while AAC is plenty good, but Aptx/&HD code supported is a welcoming upgrade because AAC only supports bitrate to 256kbps, Aptx is 320kbpa which is equal to CD-like quality
-Wireless charging case would be nice
-upgade from bluetooth 5.0 to
bluetooth LE for lower power consumption
Like I said, I was looking for a perfect TWS earbuds for me. This comes close, but then again nothing is perfect. There's a lot going for these taotronics
Such as good sound quality, relatively long single charge battery life (8 hours) , usb c charging, and on top of that it's solid matte finish. These are some solid earbuds that is as good as anything our there. And price is not bad at all.
Check my uploaded pictures for size comparisons.
Noise isolation is very good with a very comfortable fit. Especially for longer period of time like during exercise or movies.
The charging case is compact and is easy to open close. The earbuds stay In magnetically.
I like the Bluetooth 5.0 performance because it auto pairs with each other and my iPhone.
Overall, great experience with these earbuds.
Technology & Connectivity:
The SoundLiberty 79 are true wireless stereo ear buds that take advantage of the new Bluetooth 5.0 spec, work with the SBC and AAC audio codecs, and utilize some truly advanced noise cancelling technology from Elevoc. The onboard intelligent voice interaction tech allows for AI based noise-reduction and Acoustic-Echo Cancellation (AEC). What this means for you is crystal clear calls, in both ears no less, even while standing at the bus stop waiting for your ride. The new BT 5.0 chip means you can walk 30 meters (roughly 98 feet) from the source and not notice any drops. I'm happy to say my own tests prove this claim to be true. With these buds you can safely roam away from the source device with little to no worries.
So how long can these things go with out a recharge? Try 8 solid hours of play time before having to be placed back in their case. Speaking of the case, it's extremely small, charges via USB-C, adds up to 40 hours of playtime, and forces the buds into pairing mode when they're removed from the case. This is great if you want to pair them to something other than the last paired device.
There are no physical buttons to press. Instead, the surface of each bud is touch-sensitive and requires just a light tap, double tap, and/or triple tap to activate the controls. I won't cover every control available but here are the most important ones:
- Tap left bud to lower the volume.
- Tap right bud to raise the volume.
- Triple-tap left bud to go back to the previous track.
- Triple-tap right bud to skip to the next track.
- Double-tap either bud to start or stop the music.
There are other controls for taking and receiving calls and controlling the AI assistant. You get the idea. Truth be told, I had some trouble getting the touch controls to work properly. When I thought I was turning down the sound I ended up actually pausing the music or at worst skipping to the next track. Take this with a large grain of salt, though, as I'm one of those people who simply prefers physical controls.
I’m a side sleeper and I had no problems wearing these when I went to bed. They fit flush with your ears, don't stick out like many other TRW buds, and don’t cause any discomfort at all. Bonus! I didn’t experience any accidental activations of the touch controls while doing the sleeper test. That's always a good thing.
When I review headphones I typically like to talk about things like driver specs, Unfortunately, I searched high and low and was unable to find any meaningful information regarding the driver tech used in the SoundLiberty 79. That being said, I admittedly wasn’t expecting much given their low cost and extremely small size. However, I, like many other reviewers out there was pleasantly surprised with the solid, unexpectedly low bass, satisfying midrange, and crisp highs. Overall, I’d rate the sound quality of these tiny buds as better than average. They don't sound as good as say, a $200 set might, but they still manage to sound pretty darn good, and at the end of the day, that's all that really matters.
1. Super comfortable. They pass the side-sleeper test.
2. Minimum of 8 hours of playback time.
3. Super small USB-C case extends life of buds to 40 hours.
1. You must disconnect from the last paired device before connecting to another one. This is typical behavior these days but it shouldn't be. My Bose SoundSport Free wireless buds can connect to five different devices and switch between them with a simple press of a button. They're also three years old. There's simply no excuse for not including this tech in modern TWS earbuds.
2. The case was not designed for larger foam ear tips. You can force them in there, and they will charge, but it's not an easy task.
Overall, the SoundLiberty 79 is a solid entry into the field of TWS ear buds and should be high on your list if you're looking for a set of stylish earbuds that sound good, last most of the day, and that can easily take calls in noisy environments.
The SOUND is great! Great Bass, greate Teble, once you wear them, you can feel the noise cancelation.
These earbuds are powered with the HD audio codec: AAC. You can feel the difference.
Because of the IPX7 I can shower with them and have no problems.
If feels nice in my ears,
I can charge the case with the same cable as my phone. USB type C. Thanks TaoTronics, USB-C is the future.
If you are in doubt , consider to buy this !