|Brand||Taste of India|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Orient Pearl Goods & Services Pte Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||12.5 x 2.5 x 14.8 cm; 502 Grams|
Taste of India Rava Roasted (Roasted Semolina), 500 g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- It is high in several nutrients that may support weight loss
- The high fiber content of rava supports digestion by stimulating the growth of beneficial gut bacteria and promoting regular bowel movements.
- The presence of calcium makes rava great for boosting bone health
- It contains zero cholesterol, according to the USDA nutrition facts
- Rava may also help in maintaining a healthy nervous system
Rava or Sooji as it is called is a purified variety of wheat middlings is used primarily for preparing upma, pancakes, baby cereals, rava dosa and sweet dishes like kesari/ksheera. Nirapara Rava/Sooji is also famous across India for the preparation of halwas.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.
Review this product
- Product Dimensions : 12.5 x 2.5 x 14.8 cm; 502 Grams
- Manufacturer : Orient Pearl Goods & Services Pte Ltd
- ASIN : B089YSN7YK
- Customer reviews: