Theater Solutions SUB8SM Slim Subwoofer (Mahogany)
|Price:||+ S$134.13 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Theater Solutions SUB8SM slim 4.75" height design fits under most furniture, 250 watts peak power, frequency response is 35Hz-150Hz, 24dB per octave crossover, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 8" high efficiency low frequency down firing transducer, L/R RCA inputs, high level L/R input and output spring terminals
- Variable 35Hz to 150Hz control knob, gain control knob, 0 or 180 degree phase switch, built-in auto shut off, bottom slotted bass port, mahogany finish
- High density MDF enclosure with advanced RFL bass reflex design, product dimensions (H x W x D) 4.75" × 24.625" × 15.75", designed and engineered In the USA
- Full instructions, 9” 10” dual RCA cable, and "Y" adapter included, use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
Product detailsSize:8-Inch Slim
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 62.74 x 40.13 x 12.19 cm; 9.98 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 27 May 2011
- Manufacturer : Goldwood Sound, Inc.
- ASIN : B00CYQ4LOO
- Item model number : SUB8SM
- Customer reviews:
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Theater Solutions by Goldwood powered floor subwoofer is newly designed for consumers who demand extra powerful bass for their home theater experience. High quality, lush bass and a full bodied sound at an affordable price. This speaker is perfect playing movies or mega bass rap music. Made with only the highest quality, moisture resistant materials to deliver unsurpassed sound in any listening environment. Sophisticated design and measurement equipment, including computer assisted design software were used to design this powered subwoofer to achieve an optimized balance and interface between components to give better quality performance and longer life. This slim versatile sub comes with stands to set up in any area, a mounting bracket to attach to a wall or the slim 4 3/4" height can slide under most furniture. The specially built in cabinet amplifier has high level left/right spring terminal inputs. The 24dB per octave crossover is continuously variable from 50-150Hz. This powered sub also has a built-in auto shut off. If two minutes goes by and sub does not receive a signal it switches to stand-by mode to conserve power. Volume and crossover frequency dials round out the special features on this super powerful subwoofer. The 8 inch long throw bass woofer has a frequency response of 35-150 Hz +/- 2dB. The port design smooth's air flowing in and out of the cabinet, reducing turbulence and port noise. The ports also increase linearity, lowers distortion, reduces 5th order harmonic distortion and provides an increased output as high as 2-3dB. A mahogany wood finish, cabinet feet, 115 AC cord, included RCA cables, RCA "Y" adapter, stand mounts and hanging mount with mounting screws round out this subwoofers fantastic details.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
This subwoofer helped with the missing bass frequencies below 45 hz, though it technically only goes to 40 hz. All my music is more transparent now that I can dial back the bass tone and let the sub do the work, taking stress off the towers.
The 8" sub is tighter and punchier, so great for music that fits that requirement, but had no problem giving oomph to classic hip hop 808 kicks, though hip hop heads will probably want a 10-15" sub for those long drawn out kicks, but will sacrifice the low profile benefit of this unit.
Speaking of low profile, I dropped this under a credenza (la dee freaking da, I know) on top of a wood platter to avoid the thick carpet muddling my sweet, sweet bass waves. Awwww yeeeah, gonna buy $240 worth of pudding. Shhhhhh....
Appearance is attractive enough, if it will be in a visible area. If you plan to place under a sofa, measure your clearance carefully!
Also, if you use the side-mount stands, put sticky felt under them for a bare floor.
In short, not bad for the price but, as I said, not a perfect substitute for a more traditional sub.